March/april Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabulous job on the video, Angela! I just love seeing the cards on video!

Start thinking about the next theme. Once a majority of the cards reach their destination, I'll post a new thread. The first theme that came to my mind was Summertime, but I know it's been done before.

What's the time frame for the next round? We will be traveling from May 25 to June 15. I will have Internet access on a limited basis...but no access to my treasure trove of glitter. I'll have to think about suggestions for a theme. I REALLY want to participate in this swap!

How about "Celebrate". June is a month of celebrations, graduations and the traditional month for weddings. It's a pretty broad topic so you can take it in many directions. And I could use a lot of glitter.having-a-party.gif

I'll let you know when the majority of you have the cards. Eden is in Australia, so hers will be last to get there. Hopefully she won't mind if we post a little early.

Let's see, time frame for next round....what if we had them due mid-July? I'll be on vacation so I won't be home to check the mail in early July or late June, but you all could still send them (still need to decide when we are going back to visit NY). I'll make sure Karen and Ann are included in the group even if you can't sign up in the thread.

That's what we'll do then. I'll start a new post around the first of June. I'll put Karen and Ann on the list. Keep thinking of ideas for themes! Here are some from last month:

New life or new beginnings

Months (like you can scrap January, Feb, etc)

Growth, growing, etc

Happiness (can be widely interpreted)

Places, countries, etc

Vintage

Color (again widely interpreted)

Animals

New Technique (try a new technique - digital or hybrid)

Weather

"Quotable" (use a quote on your card)

Black & white (or black & white with one splash of color)

Pets

Fantasy and Fairy Tales

something "found", a re-used, up-cycled piece

That's what we'll do then. I'll start a new post around the first of June. I'll put Karen and Ann on the list. Keep thinking of ideas for themes! Here are some from last month:

New life or new beginnings

Months (like you can scrap January, Feb, etc)

Growth, growing, etc

Happiness (can be widely interpreted)

Places, countries, etc

Vintage

Color (again widely interpreted)

Animals

New Technique (try a new technique - digital or hybrid)

Weather

"Quotable" (use a quote on your card)

Black & white (or black & white with one splash of color)

Pets

Fantasy and Fairy Tales

something "found", a re-used, up-cycled piece

Cool! When the new post goes up, I'll add the link to the YouTube video and see if someone from there might want to join in.

Oh I think I forgot to mention I got my cards last Wednesday ... or maybe Thursday? Can't remember, but I have them and I love them all!! So wonderful to have such talented friends!!

Oh! I need to both upload and check the Gallery and LSL! :)/>

Still getting used to being home again...

One question, I saw a due date, but do we have a new topic, not sure if I missed that in my travels.

Ann & I are both traveling soon. Internet access is not always reliable for me nor Ann so Carla worked a due date around us and is going to put us on the list :) when she posts the swap. No topic yet :). Welcome back!!!

Archived