March/april Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Who's ready for another roundo of the Hybrid ATC Swap? If you are interested in joining, please say so in this thread. You'll have until March 18th to sign up. I'd like you all to vote on a theme, too! I wanted to do a poll, but there were so many great ideas!!! I'll keep a tally going for each topic....

New life or new beginnings

Months (like you can scrap January, Feb, etc)

Growth, growing, etc

Happiness (can be widely interpreted)

Places, countries, etc

Vintage

Color (again widely interpreted)

Animals

New Technique (try a new technique - digital or hybrid)

Weather

"Quotable" (use a quote on your card)

Black & white (or black & white with one splash of color)

Pets

Fantasy and Fairy Tales

Hardware Art

something "found", a re-used, up-cycled piece

Here is our group so far:

Jemima

Carla

Marilyn

Ann

Karen

Lei

Angela

Conda

Eden

Andrea-rose

Sherry

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great list of topics to choose from! I'm afraid I'll have to take a break for this round. Maybe I'll be able to participate next time around. Hope you all have fun! :)

<deeeep breath>

I'm in. (I think)...lol I have always wanted to do this but I think I am intimidated by these tiny things...

So yes. I'm in. I vote for happiness or quotes...

<exhale>

I like quotes, growth and hardware -- but can someone elaborate on hardware? I'm not really sure what that means.

But, I'm good with any on the list. Except I don't have a pet. smile.gif

That was my idea, Marilyn. I was thinking of those interesting little bits and pieces you find in a hardware store: brads, wire, tape, etc. Your entire card wouldn't have to be made from hardware, but just include some. I'm good with any of the other ideas.

I don't have any inspiration for any of the themes yet, but for hardware, you could use anything that would be found in the hardware store. Just remember that they can't be too bulky because of the mail!

I like quotes, growth and hardware -- but can someone elaborate on hardware? I'm not really sure what that means.

But, I'm good with any on the list. Except I don't have a pet. smile.gif

That was my idea, Marilyn. I was thinking of those interesting little bits and pieces you find in a hardware store: brads, wire, tape, etc. Your entire card wouldn't have to be made from hardware, but just include some. I'm good with any of the other ideas.

Oh, cool Ann - I get it now, thanks! I like that idea even more now, it can go in a lot of different directions.

<deeeep breath>

I'm in. (I think)...lol I have always wanted to do this but I think I am intimidated by these tiny things...

So yes. I'm in. I vote for happiness or quotes...

<exhale>

YAY, Conda.. Warning - prepare to be hooked. I resisted Lei for a long time, but once I started I never looked back and have enjoyed it all. I don't think you'll be sorry - the cards are fun.

Hi Carla, I've never done one of these but I'm keen to have a go. Friends, please point me in the direction of some background reading! As I'm new to this, my theme votes are offered without much thought: "Animals" and "Vintage" or "Vintage Animals" . Teehee.

Now I'm thinking vintage hardware fantasy pets in black and white with a quote. I really need something to do to keep my mind from wandering!

LOL...sounds like you are being creative...maybe it's a good time to do some scrapping!

Oh my goodness, Conda? YES!! And Eden too! Woohooo ... you girls are going to L.O.V.E. this!! Sorry Diane and TeeCee, we will miss your beautiful creations!!

Archived