March/april Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

I got my final embellishments yesterday...ok, I think they are the final ones...who knows, I may add something else! ;) I won't have time until the weekend to work on them again...

Some of you that are having troubling thinking "hardware"...there are alot of things that aren't hardware (like specifically nuts/bolts etc) that would work. Think outside the box! I remember way back in my paper scrapping days, we used things from the hardware store too! We even used spackling on one project!! Fun!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my final embellishments yesterday...ok, I think they are the final ones...who knows, I may add something else! ;)/> I won't have time until the weekend to work on them again...

Some of you that are having troubling thinking "hardware"...there are alot of things that aren't hardware (like specifically nuts/bolts etc) that would work. Think outside the box! I remember way back in my paper scrapping days, we used things from the hardware store too! We even used spackling on one project!! Fun!

Good point, Conda!!

• 2 weeks later...

The beauties have started to arrive! I came home last night to find Andrea-rose's envelope waiting for me! And are they ever wonderful! I would never have thought to use that piece of hardware like she did!

Oh my I am behind. I haven't started :)/> except for a supply I have done nothing with yet.

Oh! I'm behind too - got my ideas today & going shopping for bits 'n pieces - so I should be able to make it next week sometime as we have 2 days in Sydney City coming up as Mother has to have an eye operation to remove a cataract - so please pray for her & will post ASAP :D

When is the due date Carla to arrive in US ??

I've got a partial idea of what I want to do but it's not filled out yet...Probably if I just started on one it would all come tumbling out??

Hmmmmm.... Now that's not a bad idea Angela. I might try that soon because I have a partial idea (& some materials) too!

Can't tell you how hard this first little foray into ATC has been! Once committed, there no going back with these, is there?!

I think I was the highlight of the day for the lady at my local scrapbooking store when I begged her to please help me because I didn't have any idea about how to even start traditional scrapbooking! The necessity for getting my hands dirty was somewhat of a shock; not to mention that I've got bits of doublesided sticky tape sticking to oddest of places. I imagine that I will be finding stuck things for some time to come.

Anyway, I have mine done now and I'm glad to see them gone at last! Here they come Carla!

Can't tell you how hard this first little foray into ATC has been! Once committed, there no going back with these, is there?!

I think I was the highlight of the day for the lady at my local scrapbooking store when I begged her to please help me because I didn't have any idea about how to even start traditional scrapbooking! The necessity for getting my hands dirty was somewhat of a shock; not to mention that I've got bits of doublesided sticky tape sticking to oddest of places. I imagine that I will be finding stuck things for some time to come.

Anyway, I have mine done now and I'm glad to see them gone at last! Here they come Carla!

Eden-I had a "little" panic after I officially said I would join...I know how you feel! I find it most intimidating!!

I have been sick this week and resting. (not going into the office) I am hoping to have some time today to finish mine up!!

Well I am ready to start with a few days to spare. Carla the final count was 11 I think? Can you confirm for me :)!

That sounds right to me...maybe I should go count mine! I plan to finish them shortly so they will mail out Monday!!

Well I am ready to start with a few days to spare. Carla the final count was 11 I think? Can you confirm for me :)/>!

Ohhh... Karen, now that Mischief Week is almost over I have to start working on this... Don't get too far ahead of me, OK? :)

Well I am ready to start with a few days to spare. Carla the final count was 11 I think? Can you confirm for me :)/>/>!

Ohhh... Karen, now that Mischief Week is almost over I have to start working on this... Don't get too far ahead of me, OK? :)/>

You have a deal Marilyn. One for all. Lol.

Archived