March/april Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mailed mine to Carla today. Thanks for the PM Carla.

OH NO! Karen, you deserted me!

(It's ok, I'm getting there...)

:welldone4jb:/>

Sorry Marilyn :) I was on a roll. My DH also had surgery today to repair a hernia. He is home and it went well. He is going to be dependent on me this next week so I needed to get them done. I cannot wait to see them all :).

I'll reattach the "bits" if they come off. No worries!

I like both of those songs, too, but they stick in my head and then that gets annoying. Right now I'm a big Train listener and they are stuck in my head all the time...

Oh, I like Train too!

Got my cards done last night and will get them in the mail today! :cheeringdog:

Mine are half done and so should be on time...

Karen so sorry to hear of your husband's surgery and hope he's continued to feel fine. And gee - you missed your chance, since he's around this week you should have put him to work glueing! Heehee...

Take care.

Karen so sorry to hear of your husband's surgery and hope he's continued to feel fine. And gee - you missed your chance, since he's around this week you should have put him to work glueing! Heehee...

Take care.

Lol Marilyn. He has some pretty incredible glue instead of stitches. Fortunately there is no chance of his bits falling off. He is uncomfortable but hopefully we got the meds worked out this afternoon.

Another afternoon visit to the ER with DH...he's fine, but we have to be alert. I am now WAY behind...hope I can get them done and in the mail in time. Sorry all!

Sorry to hear this Ann!! Hope you have a less stressful day!

My bits are pretty sticky...don't think mine will fall off. hahahahahahahahahaha....

Take care.

Lol Marilyn. He has some pretty incredible glue instead of stitches. Fortunately there is no chance of his bits falling off. He is uncomfortable but hopefully we got the meds worked out this afternoon.

OOoohhhh... I've had some experience with THAT kind of glue and it's much more "comfortable" than stitches! I found it pretty amazing... Glad he is coming along and it's another day today to feel a bit better!

And, I actually had a burst last night.. Will be ready to mail later today. But, picture me (who needs to be in bed EARLY) gluing on little pieces at 1:00am last night. Not a pretty sight! Or, this morning.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Another afternoon visit to the ER with DH...he's fine, but we have to be alert. I am now WAY behind...hope I can get them done and in the mail in time. Sorry all!

Oh, Ann. So sorry. Don't worry... And take care of the important stuff. Sending a hug.

Ann, I'm so sorry hubby's not feeling well. Don't stress about the cards, just take care of yourself so that you can take care of him! Hugs!

Yesterday was a jackpot! 3 beautiful fat envelopes arrived in my mailbox! Lei, Sherry and Angela can relax now, lol! I am amazed at the creativity we have in this month's group! Everyone's is so different! Although, Lei and I were thinking along the same lines and both used the same embellishment! I can't wait for you all to see these!

I can hardly stand all of this teasing Carla. I know fat envelopes are headed our way with lots of incredible goodies.

I know!! The suspense is killing me!!

Ann...sorry to hear about your husband! Carla is right, no worries regarding ATCs!

Yesterday was a jackpot! 3 beautiful fat envelopes arrived in my mailbox! Lei, Sherry and Angela can relax now, lol! I am amazed at the creativity we have in this month's group! Everyone's is so different! Although, Lei and I were thinking along the same lines and both used the same embellishment! I can't wait for you all to see these!

OOOhhhh.. I love anticipating what you're seeing Carla! Mine should be there tomorrow.

And, Ann - keep hanging in and onto the important stuff and take care of yourself and husband. No problems here.

Phew glad to know they arrived, thank you Carla!

I really appreciate the concerns you have all have expressed. Today was one of those wonderful days with NOTHING on my calendar so I was able to spend every minute relishing the self-indulgence. As soon as the quart of glue dries on my cards, I will get them into the mail...probably tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the interpretations!

LOL ... its a "long lost sister" thing, Carla! biggrin.gif

OK, now I KNOW I'll get mine into the mail tomorrow...just can't wait to see what everyone came up with! The glue is dried and I will give them one last look and decide if they just need a little bit more bling. Envelopes are addressed and ready to go. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

I really appreciate the concerns you have all have expressed. Today was one of those wonderful days with NOTHING on my calendar so I was able to spend every minute relishing the self-indulgence. As soon as the quart of glue dries on my cards, I will get them into the mail...probably tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the interpretations!

Oh, Ann - so happy you had a good day with time to PLAY no less. Super to hear that it was a quiet, peaceful day for you.

Archived