Help!

Hi Everyone,

Well I have tackled the stripe, chevron and polkadot digital paper. But I am having trouble trying to create a zebra print, flower print in Photoshop. Earlier I posted a topic that I wanted to start selling stuff on etsy (digital paper). I have read the TOU's and understand that "commercial use" is for selling to others. I guess my question is: Can I buy a commercial template that is grey and use that over and over to create digital papers to sell. I find it hard to create but if I have to I will learn how. I just can't find any tutorials out there for Photoshop Elements . Can someone help me?

-Nikki

You can use commercial templates to create digital papers, but if your papers are all similar, you won't be able to sell as many as you'd like. Since we sell digital scrapbooking products on this site, we really can't give you the details on how to make your own products to sell.

You can use commercial templates to create digital papers, but if your papers are all similar, you won't be able to sell as many as you'd like. Since we sell digital scrapbooking products on this site, we really can't give you the details on how to make your own products to sell.

Okay got it, I will keep pluggin away

Thank you again

-Nikki

Archived