4 replies to this topic

#1 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,064 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Do you use your Digi-supplies to make cards? Do you want to? Instead of going to the store every time you need a card you can save money and have fun making cards with your digi stash! Make a note of any cards you might need for the upcoming month and Join April (April Showers) for the once a month Card Chat on the first Tuesday of each month at 8 PM Eastern Time. (5:00 pacific, 6:00 Mountain, 7:00 central). This month we'll show how you can use ScrapSimple Card Templates: Cardiology to create cards for any occasion. We'll also cover some tricks for printing your cards and answer any card-making question you may have (I do scrapbooking questions too, if you have them). Can't wait to see you there!

Post your cards (they don't have to use the suggested product) in the Printable and Digital Cards Gallery.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#2 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,064 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

Here is my first card. Thinking of You Took me about 10 minutes. :D I used the template mentioned above with this month's club.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#3 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,064 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

And my second card Happy Birthday :)

#4 alsoarty

alsoarty

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

I love making cards, and this looks like a great challenge to me. Hope to see you in the chat - - - - > I am far too busy can't get any rest lately.

gallery_19737_66_34412.gif

SG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifSG_Olympian.pngMW-2013-Blinkie.gif

#5 alsoarty

alsoarty

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

Such lovely cards already posted - I thought I'd do something a little bit different. Welcome Home Cowboy! I took the photo last Thursday at a friends.

gallery_19737_66_34412.gif

SG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifSG_Olympian.pngMW-2013-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users