Lassie

Shakespeare Or Renaissance

12 posts in this topic

Ladies,

I need some help. My sixth grade class just did the play the12th Knight written by Shakespeare. I want to create a special scrapbook for this class and I am stumped as to what I should use. I can't seem to find anything that has the right flavor for this period piece. Suggestions......

Hi! FYI there's no play by Shakespeare called the 12th Knight - perhaps you mean Twelfth Night :-) ?! Hope the scrapping goes well and you post your LO in the gallery.

I have plans for a Renaissance themed collection, but it's on the back burner. I was planning on releasing it for the late summer or fall.

I have loads of pictures over several years of the Kansas City Ren Fest and would love a collection with that specific theme. Many of the ones others have listed above could be put to good use for that.

Unfortunately, Kingdom was retired in the big sale before the new boutique came online. :(

It would have been great.

Thanks for all your help! I look forward Elibar to seeing your collection. We do Shakespeare plays every year with our 6 th grade so it would be nice to have a good collection to use.