What's New Thursday?

Happy Thursday! It's the last day of the sale...what new goodies are going to end up in your cart today? There are some new products already, but I have to get the girls off to the bus, so I'll be back later to post the pretties!

Besides watching the boutique, what's going on in your neck of the woods today?

Good morning Carla! I'm looking forward to seeing what our wonderful designers have planned for us today. It doesn't get much better than getting new goodies on sale! Hope everyone has a great shopping day! :P

Morning Carla and Theresa! I love the happy and bright colors in the boutique for Spring! I can't believe we haven't had enough of a winter here for it to be almost Spring time though! We're still hoping for some snow here! Our weather has changed so much in NC the past ten years or so!

Morning, Sara! I know what you mean about the weather changing. I remember getting huge snow storms as a kid. Now we get them once in a blue moon instead of several a season. Even our big snowstorm here yesterday ended up being nothing at all...

I found some cool retro brushes in the boutique!!

DCA_BrushSetLYO_RetroShapes_MKT150.jpgScrapSimple Layer Your Own Brushes: Retro Shapes

DCA_BrushSet_Vivacious_MKT150.jpgBrush Set: Vivacious Accents

Doris is a on a roll lately with some beautiful, fun products! These brushes will go great with an album I'm making for my niece using Laura Louie's Infection Collection Biggie!

Morning, Sara! I know what you mean about the weather changing. I remember getting huge snow storms as a kid. Now we get them once in a blue moon instead of several a season. Even our big snowstorm here yesterday ended up being nothing at all...

I found some cool retro brushes in the boutique!!

DCA_BrushSetLYO_RetroShapes_MKT150.jpgScrapSimple Layer Your Own Brushes: Retro Shapes

DCA_BrushSet_Vivacious_MKT150.jpgBrush Set: Vivacious Accents

Doris is a on a roll lately with some beautiful, fun products! These brushes will go great with an album I'm making for my niece using Laura Louie's Infection Collection Biggie!

Pretty pretties!

Rich has had our snowblower ready to go for months now and hasn't been able to use it once this year! I've never seen him more disappointed! LOL

Spring is coming!! Well, at least to the boutique, lol - still snow on the ground here!

Andrea, Brandy, and Ginny - beautiful work! I love the brights and geometrics of Andrea's, the beauty of nature in Brandy's, and Ginny's wonderful Easter goodness!

I have a little something for you in a bit ... keep your eyes open everyone;)

Beautiful collection, Brandy!

Love the greens and blues in this one from Ginny:

GWH_CollectionBiggie_SignsOfSpring_MKTG150.jpgSigns Of Spring Collection Biggie

I must be desperate for spring. :lol: All of these beautiful spring color just had to go in my basket/wish list. :D

Yes Miss Sara thank you.... it's new today. I think I am ready to keep the windows open and hope spring will come faster!

It's bee-yoo-ti-ful, Brandy! Thank you!

Beautiful collection, Brandy!

Love the greens and blues in this one from Ginny:

GWH_CollectionBiggie_SignsOfSpring_MKTG150.jpgSigns Of Spring Collection Biggie

I must be desperate for spring. :lol:/> All of these beautiful spring color just had to go in my basket/wish list. :D/>

Blues and greens! Love those colors together!

More goodies popped up overnight!

SNU_SSEmb_TakeShape_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Take Shape

SNU_SSShapes_PennantBanners6301_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Pennant Banners 6301

These would be awesome to use with a Silhouette cutting machine!!

And these awesome photo pockets are a must have!!

JCO_SSEmbTemp_IMPStitched_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: In My Pocket Stitched

And more digiDoer Goodness!

JSM_dD-Everyday-Mar_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgdigiDoer Everyday: March Collection

Archived