"falling For You" Title

Monika13

I don't know what font was used, but adding the border is fairly easy. Usually, I make a layer under the font, then go back to the font layer and select the text with a select tool (get the marching ants around the letters). Go back to the layer under the font and 'stroke' the selection, Or, you can 'grow' the selection one or two pixels, then fill in the new selection (not the font layer).

Hope this makes sense. I use GIMP and the tools don't always have the same names. Someone else may have a quicker method, depending on your software. Those outlines can either look really sharp as a border, or be used to put a small mask behind the text to block out a busy paper. They're great.

You could also add a stroke outline to the word art to create the border. Go to Edit>Stroke(Outline)Selection, and choose your pixel width, color, and location.

I just tested some word art from this month's club: Falling For You Word Art Mini and got good results using a stroke width of 7 pixels and outside location. You may want to experiment with different widths and locations. HTH

There is a post here: Adding Borders to Pictures and though it is for adding a border to a picture, it would work basically the same way to add a border to a font. HTH

Archived