9 replies to this topic

#1 av8orchk

av8orchk

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:57 AM

Indulge me for just a moment whilst I...
:toot:

I cannot believe how wonderful this community is! The boutique has the BEST products, the designers are so amazingly talented, and everyone is so darn friendly! These factors, coupled with some challenges my family is going through right now, have fostered a creative drive in me unlike anything I've had before. This is the most prolific I've ever been in scrapbooking, and I've been doing it for a long time. I have you folks - and particularly Ro - to thank for this.

I have been so proud of all the work I've done so far. It has been tremendously gratifying for me. I have to say, however, that I think this last layout I've done is my favorite. I'm not sure if it's because of the story, or because the whole thing seems to glow, but I'm loving it.

Here it is - 'How do I?'

I hope you enjoy it as well!
Olympus Evolt-500 DSLR
Photshop CS4

See my GALLERY here!

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#2 ruralscrapper

ruralscrapper

Too Much Chattin, Not Enough Scrappin!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:02 AM

Beautiful LO! I can't say enough times how fabulous all your layouts are! Great Job!
My Gallery

Paths clear before those who know where they're going and are determined to get there. -- Leonard Roy Frank
Posted Image

#3 DDecker

DDecker

Live, Laugh, Love, Eat Chocolate!

• Members
  • 9,893 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am a mom, wife, sister, friend and daughter not necessarily in that order.

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:04 AM

All your LO's have been beautiful! I am enjoying them all. I have to agree with you about raising kids!
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference. reinhold niebuhr

#4 Durin

Durin

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Design Team
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:29 AM

The photo of your daughter is so beautiful. You've done a great job with the styles and the composition and color scheme of the layout.

Durin

My Gallery
My Products

DEB_VintGr_RubOn_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg     DEB_LilacDr_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg     DEB_SweetGrunge_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg     DEB_VintageGrunge_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg
BLINKIES_product.gif

#5 MovieStar

MovieStar

I am a PSP Addict!

• Members
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 12:16 PM

Your layouts are amazing! Keep it up, I can't wait to see what is next.

#6 sprinklz

sprinklz

Scrap Girls Rocks!

• Members
  • 11,838 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:32 PM

Well you deserve a :toot: for that LO!

And I have to agree, Scrap Girls has the most talented, amazing, and friendly folks around! That deserves another :toot:

#7 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:33 PM

Your layouts are wonderful! You deserve Kudos upon kudos for how wonderful they are, :).
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

#8 av8orchk

av8orchk

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:27 PM

Thanks so much, everyone!
I'm torn between working on more layouts or posting more to earn $$ to support my habit.
??

You're all really awesome, and I look forward to being inspired by ya'll, and in turn, sharing many MANY more projects with you!
Olympus Evolt-500 DSLR
Photshop CS4

See my GALLERY here!

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#9 Noillid2

Noillid2

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 12:24 PM

Thanks so much, everyone!
I'm torn between working on more layouts or posting more to earn $$ to support my habit.
??

You're all really awesome, and I look forward to being inspired by ya'll, and in turn, sharing many MANY more projects with you!

Well, you only have 37 or so posts to make to get to magic 150 mark. I would say post until you at least reach that point. Then spend more time doing your layouts.
Tom...
A Scrap Guy!

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Visit my Gallery
Visit my Blog

Posted Image

#10 Teresa P

Teresa P

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:25 PM

Love your layouts! You are within reach of the 150 girl, you can do it! The gallery posts should help! Without those it would be tough for us newbies. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users