Friday 3/8 Scraplift Challenge

SodScrap

Good morning SG friends!! Hope everyone is having a good week! We have such talented layout artists here at ScrapGirls! Today's challenge is to scraplift layout designer Amy Flanagan. Choose any layout from her gallery for inspiration for your layout.

Here is here gallery: Amy Flanagan

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to the inspiration layout in the description.

What is scraplifting?? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme, or whatever appeals to you most. Scraplifting Etiquette

Good Morning Everyone! I just found this and learned you all are scrap lifting me today! How exciting! I will keep an eye on the gallery today and see what everyone does! Can't wait to see!

Good Morning Everyone! I just found this and learned you all are scrap lifting me today! How exciting! I will keep an eye on the gallery today and see what everyone does! Can't wait to see!

Amy, you have over 200 layouts (yeah, I looked!) for us to choose from! I love your layouts and can almost always pick out an "Amy" layout when I see it posted! Keep up the great work...your layouts are an inspiration!

Started this morning but had to stop to run to a baseball game, peeked at it again before leaving for a rubgy game, peeked quickly before going to a costume contest at the local comic store and have finally found a couple of minute to post! Yikes, what a crazy day. My Lense.

Archived