Question About Printing

MrsCropper

Good Morning, Purple Pals! I have a question about printing layouts. Do any of you print your 8x8 layouts for framing and if so, what size frame do you use? I want to print some of my favorites and hang them in my home but I am not sure how to go about it. Thanks!

Micheal's also has a 12 x 12 frame too so you can print 8 x 8 and add a pretty cardstock behind your layout and some hybrid items if you wish too since it is available in a shadowbox type frame too!

I haven't made it to Michael's yet but I was at Hobby Lobby today and they didn't have anything but 12 x 12. The card stock behind it is a great idea, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Another option is the standard 11x14 frame which gives you lots of style choices. The extra space around your 8x8 can be a simple matte or you can paper scrap it. I like to position my 8x8 a little closer to the top of the frame, and add something underneath (like some hand journaling or co-ordinating embellishment), to balance it out.

Also, places like WalMart offer Plak-It which laminates your print onto thick particle board and you choose a trim color for the edge. Can be cheaper than framing, too!

Archived