March Atc Challenge And Swap

teecee

Hello!
Since March is National Craft Month, I think maybe it would be fun to create our ATCs using crafts as our theme. Any arts/crafts type hobbies or interests you have will work. Even if you don't currently make any craft projects, perhaps you could create an ATC about something you would like to learn or something you did in the past, or even a childhood craft memory. Maybe you have an heirloom or something special handmade by a friend or relative that you could scrap into an ATC. Pretty much anything will work for this challenge as long as it has something to do with arts and crafts.

Don’t forget, you may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the ATC Challenge & Swap Galleryand email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com
The cards will be due by Wednesday April 3rd, and I’ll try to send the full sets back to you by the following Friday. I’ll also be posting a new challenge on Friday April 5th.

Have fun and I’ll be looking forward to seeing all of your crafty creations!

Sounds interesting, Theresa.............hmmmmmmm.......crafts OTHER than digi-scrapping? I'll have to think about that one. I guess "crafts" could fall under lots of things really? I'll give this one some thought.

I know! I know! I know exactly what I'll do my ATC about - just have to bring all of my supplies up from downstairs and "do a few" so I can show you one of my favorite crafts! :) :) :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, but it's something I do about twice a year and I do it in large quantities, and it's a very clean thing to do. (got you wondering yet)? I'll work on that this weekend!

I know! I know! I know exactly what I'll do my ATC about - just have to bring all of my supplies up from downstairs and "do a few" so I can show you one of my favorite crafts! :)/> :)/> :party-smiley-048:/> :party-smiley-048:/> :party-smiley-048:/> :party-smiley-048:/> I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, but it's something I do about twice a year and I do it in large quantities, and it's a very clean thing to do. (got you wondering yet)? I'll work on that this weekend!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Sara! ;)

While I was sitting and wondering what Sara is going to surprise us with, I finished mine...or at least my first one.

QUILTS

You're quick, Ann! I'm working on mine - maybe tomorrow!!!!!!

I know! I know! I know exactly what I'll do my ATC about - just have to bring all of my supplies up from downstairs and "do a few" so I can show you one of my favorite crafts! :)/>/> :)/>/> :party-smiley-048:/>/> :party-smiley-048:/>/> :party-smiley-048:/>/> :party-smiley-048:/>/> I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, but it's something I do about twice a year and I do it in large quantities, and it's a very clean thing to do. (got you wondering yet)? I'll work on that this weekend!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Sara! ;)/>

Think clean - smell good - pretty

Me too, intrigued Sara.

LOL! I asked Rich yesterday if he would bring my supplies upstairs so I could work on this - he knows what a mess I make of the kitchen when I "do this craft" and he just gave me that "look"! hahahaha! Going to work on it this weekend - not only is it fun but I've been known to get a little carried away with it when I do it.

Just got to figure out now how to fit this on an ATC! :) :) :)

Me too, intrigued Sara.

LOL! I asked Rich yesterday if he would bring my supplies upstairs so I could work on this - he knows what a mess I make of the kitchen when I "do this craft" and he just gave me that "look"! hahahaha! Going to work on it this weekend - not only is it fun but I've been known to get a little carried away with it when I do it.

Just got to figure out now how to fit this on an ATC! :)/> :)/> :)/>

The plot (& the suspense) thickens.

I am still trying to figure out which of all the crafts I dabble in I have a photo of -- or can make a sample of.

Me too, intrigued Sara.

Just got to figure out now how to fit this on an ATC! :)/>/> :)/>/> :)/>/>

The plot (& the suspense) thickens.

I am still trying to figure out which of all the crafts I dabble in I have a photo of -- or can make a sample of.

Marilyn, you have so many crafts in which you dabble, I can't wait to see which one you choose! As for me, I'm working on mine - got a little bit done tonight but not enough to take a pic of yet and I can't figure out quite how to get it on an ATC still - thank goodness we have a little bit of time!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so far behind I can't catch up! The baby has been sick this past week and I've spent my days holding and rocking (not complaining - I love holding and rocking but he was feeling sooooo bad) and then I had some more dental work done - this seems to be our year for dental work! I've had more done this year already than I've had done in the past 3 years! And this time, it hurt for 2 days afterwards so between that and Crawford being sick I have not gotten anything done.

So sorry to hear about the baby being sick and you having to have so much dental work done too Sara. Hope you and Crawford are both feeling better very soon! Hugs!

BTW, there is still plenty of time to get an ATC done - the deadline isn't until April 3rd. ;)

I've sent the complete collections out to everyone. Let me know if you don't get yours if you have any problems.

Thanks to all who participated this month! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived