Saturday Color Challenge: 3/9/13

MariJ

Continuing with a "March" theme and since this was my birthday week, I chose a color swatch made from a sweet little lunch party my cousin's son made for me.

So, today I challenge you to use the primary colors red, blue and yellow on your layout. You can use all or some if desired.

Post your completed layout in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery.

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create using this color scheme.

Here's my layout -

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

(I am going to be out this morning, but will LSL and check this thread as soon as I can!)

Wow, I've been doing a lot of challenges! My hubby is gpne on a fishing trip, it's cold and rainy, plus my hand is is a cast (klutz fell down - broke it). Anyway bright colors are something I haven't done much but I had a lot of fun with this one. First time using brackets:) Here it is: Say Please

Here's mine Dylan Zipping.

In all seriousness, Dylan says "Mom, look at me zip on the floor." He proceeds very deliberately to slide his feet on the floor and move so quickly around the kitchen island, between furniture, into the hallway and back; then repeat! What a performance!

Well....................I guess I just don't know how to use primary colors, but I tried! hahahahaha!

Mine is HERE for what it's worth! I had fun searching for photos though - found lots of old pics from some very happy times -

This was such a fun challenge Marilyn, thankyou, hope you enjoyed your birthday week!

THANK YOU, Jode I have. And, I'm also enjoying the burst of primary colors in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery this week. Super layouts.

Archived