March Swap Crop

CRS

I'm sorry I'm so late with the sign up this month! I've been busy trying to plan our family trip to Florida and thinking about Easter. That's when it dawned on me...the theme for this month's swap is Special Occasions! Let's swap those photos of ourselves, family or friends dressed up for a special occasion! The swap is easy...just say you'd like to join in a post in this thread before March 17th. On March 18th, I'll post a list of partners in a new thread. Send a PM to your partners with your email address so they can send you their photos. Scrap those photos for them, post them in the Swap Crop Gallery on or around March 30th and then send them a flattened version of their layouts for them to print.

So, who is with me???

Monica

Andrea-rose

Valerie

Carol

Sara

Ann

Lena

Diane

Oh, gosh.....I can't remember the last time I dressed up for anything, Carla! Even when we go to Sunday dinner at Dot's I wear jeans! Let me think on this and I'll see if I can participate......sounds like fun, but I don't think I have any pictures of dress up!

Good one, though.

Updated the first post! Sara, I'm with you...I am a jeans and tshirt kind of girl. How about photos from a wedding or military formal?

Oh! Now those I do have! I wasn't even thinking about those, but that's a great idea, Carla! Thank you! I'm actually looking at one right now that Rich has on his desk!

Add me to the swap! Now I'm excited!

I'm trying to decide if I can fit this in, too. I'm going on vacation before the end of the month, and although I'll be able to upload, I'm not sure I'll be able to finish, lol! But I hate to miss out on some beautiful photos to scrap!

I'll add you to the list, Diane! You can use photos of anyone dressed up, not just yourself. I'll be back later today to post the partners list!

Uh-Oh - my pic did include me dressed up but Rich was as well - I hope that's going to be okay - I guess I missed the part about it not being ourselves.

It can be anyone, Sara! You, Rich, the kids, the dog, lol!

Hee! Hee! Carla, Rich says if I ever attempt to put anything other than a sweater on the dog in the winter time that .........well, that.......you can guess what!!!! LOL LOL We have a good friend here who has a shop called WAG and she sells little dresses and tutus and hats and everything for dogs - since we have a Yorkie she is forever trying to get me to buy a dress for her and I always have to laugh at what Rich would say should I do that! So, not to worry.....it won't be the dog! Although I suppose just seeing Rich's reaction would be a picture in itself, wouldn't it? :) :) :)

That would be funny!!

She carries wedding dresses for female dogs and tux for male dogs too! She does quite a business oddly enough - her prices are sooooooo high! Think I'll stick to the pic I sent Ann though - LOL

It's amazing what people will spend on their pets...even if it makes the pet look silly!

Last weekend we were on Main Street and we saw an older couple walking with the cutest little stroller - at first I thought, "grand baby" but as it turns out, it was their little dog in the stroller, and she was dressed in a little doggie dress complete with hat to match and little booties! I'll have to admit she looked cute, and I know that this little dog was "their baby" so I really couldn't laugh (even to myself) because I knew that little doggie had to mean the world to them. So funny, yet so sweet. When I stopped to remark on how adorable this cute little doggie looked, you could see the pride in their faces as they began to tell me stories about this little mutt all dressed up.

Ah.............well, who knows? Maybe when I'm older than 40 (LOL) I'll be doing the same thing? But I'm not betting on it!

How in the world did I get so carried away on this subject? :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :going-crazy: :going-crazy:

Archived