Exuberance Layout/hybrid Project Challenge Details

April Showers

Exuberance Layout/Hybrid Project Challenge Contest

With our new kit, we showed you how we express the idea of exuberance, but now we want to see what it means to you. To enter this contest, submit your best layout or hybrid project using the Exuberance Collection and at least one other Scrap Girls product. We will pick the three best and those entries will become the featured layouts/projects on the Exuberance Collection product page in our Boutique. That's right, your layout will be seen in our Boutique by the thousands of scrapbookers who download our free kit each year, and we will include your name under your winning layout! Each of these three winners will also be awarded a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique. Plus every entry will be sent a copy of our free Exuberance Nano kit to coordinate with the Exuberance Collection!

To enter: upload your layout into the "Lucky You! Contest Gallery." Only layouts that use exclusively Scrap Girls products can qualify for prizes. Please include all of the credits for all of the supplies you used to create your layout/project. All entries are due on Monday, March 18th.

Here is the link to the Exuberance Collection and the details about our first coordinating featured product. Good luck to you, and I hope every day brings you a little bit of "exuberance."

... We will pick the three best and those entries will become the featured layouts/projects on the Exuberance Collection product page in our Boutique... Plus every entry will be sent a copy of our free Exuberance Nano kit ...

I've been checking the forums for any news about the winning entries and any info about the Nano kit. Will it appear here or in a newsletter?

Hey everyone...the winners will be announced tomorrow. As for the Nano i'm getting ready to send those out right now. If you don't get a link by this evening, drop me a line at hello@scrapgirls.com and I'll check on that for you

Hey everyone...the winners will be announced tomorrow. As for the Nano i'm getting ready to send those out right now. If you don't get a link by this evening, drop me a line at hello@scrapgirls.com and I'll check on that for you

I just got mine, Angie! Thank you so much! I appreciate all you do! And I love, love, love my Nano!

Archived