Thursday Challenge 3-14-13

teecee

Happy Thursday!! I thought maybe it would be nice to have a pretty easy challenge today. So, your challenge is to complete an "easy" layout. You may use JIF 6, Super 7 Spread, Pocket Life, or Easy Page products if you wish. There are lots of products available to help you accomplish this. Any subject matter or topic is fine, just be sure to make it easy on yourself. Have FUN and I'll be looking forward to seeing your pages. :)/>

Please post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

If you need more help here are some great products, plus there's a sale coupon today!

JIF Kits/Super Spreads

Easy Pages

Pocket Life

This is mine: Jade

First attempt at a Pocket Page and it wasn't quite so easy the first time but I can see that it will be from now on, I wanted to thank everyone who answered my questions, especially ScrappinChar! I always loved this style of scrapping so I may become addicted to Pocket Pages! Capture

• 3 weeks later...

JIF layouts make a great starting place for me, often my "go-to" inspirational source. More often than not, my creativity will take hold, leading me to a resulting layout that is a respectable, if not distant, cousin to it's JIF inspiration. To me, that is creative synergy in at its best!

Easter

Archived