countrydi

Pop Top Templates?

4 posts in this topic

Hi Ya! I'm looking for inexpensive birthday gifts that are easy to make and cute for all ages. I had gotten the templates for the cute idea of Christmas Pop Tops a few years ago and when I searched the boutique for birthday ones I came up empty except for these for Valentines Day. Valentine Pop Top These are exactly what I am looking for except in Birthday theme. Does anyone know if we have anything like it?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Di! I actually had plans originally to make them in a birthday theme (and teacher appreciation theme too!), but it slipped through the cracks! Do you need them for a specific timeframe or did you just want them to have in general? (Meaning - I can put them back on my front burner to actually do, but just wanted to know your desired timeframe!)

Hi Di! I actually had plans originally to make them in a birthday theme (and teacher appreciation theme too!), but it slipped through the cracks! Do you need them for a specific timeframe or did you just want them to have in general? (Meaning - I can put them back on my front burner to actually do, but just wanted to know your desired timeframe!)

Hi Cherise! Thanks for such a quick answer! My first birthday is the beginning of May that I was looking at them for but I also want them for the the rest of the many birthdays I have through the year so whenever you get them done will be great with me! Thank you!

Hi Di. In case you haven't seen it, in addition to the instructions which are included with the product, here is a tutorial which may help you with the birthday themed templates when they becomes available. Hybrid Craft: Valentine's Day Pop Top Gifts.