• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 countrydi

countrydi

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts
  • Personal Statement:We aren't promised tomorrow, so make sure you enjoy and make the most of today!!!!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

Hi Ya! I'm looking for inexpensive birthday gifts that are easy to make and cute for all ages. I had gotten the templates for the cute idea of Christmas Pop Tops a few years ago and when I searched the boutique for birthday ones I came up empty except for these for Valentines Day. Valentine Pop Top These are exactly what I am looking for except in Birthday theme. Does anyone know if we have anything like it?
Thank you in advance!
~Di~ Photographer @ Heart

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 cherise

cherise

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Design Team
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Hi Di! I actually had plans originally to make them in a birthday theme (and teacher appreciation theme too!), but it slipped through the cracks! Do you need them for a specific timeframe or did you just want them to have in general? (Meaning - I can put them back on my front burner to actually do, but just wanted to know your desired timeframe!)

Cherise

New Products now in the Boutique:

COL_ExoticCollection_MKTG_150.jpg     COL_AYOZoom_12x12Exotic_MKTG_150.jpg     COL_ExoticFrameClusters_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg     COL_ExoticMendhi_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg

Button_Designer.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 countrydi

countrydi

• Members
  • 4,392 posts
  • Personal Statement:We aren't promised tomorrow, so make sure you enjoy and make the most of today!!!!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hi Di! I actually had plans originally to make them in a birthday theme (and teacher appreciation theme too!), but it slipped through the cracks! Do you need them for a specific timeframe or did you just want them to have in general? (Meaning - I can put them back on my front burner to actually do, but just wanted to know your desired timeframe!)

Hi Cherise! Thanks for such a quick answer! My first birthday is the beginning of May that I was looking at them for but I also want them for the the rest of the many birthdays I have through the year so whenever you get them done will be great with me! Thank you!
~Di~ Photographer @ Heart

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 20,279 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hi Di. In case you haven't seen it, in addition to the instructions which are included with the product, here is a tutorial which may help you with the birthday themed templates when they becomes available. Hybrid Craft: Valentine's Day Pop Top Gifts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users