ScrapGram

Brandy Murray's New Ssc Question

13 posts in this topic

I am confused about the flowers in Brandy's new SSC club (which is awesome, by the way!). It says that the flowers come with seperate stems so that the stems can be recolored seperately. However, the flowers that have seperate corresponding stems already have stems on the flower. The flowers that don't have stems already on the flower don't have any corresponding stems. I could use any of the stems on any flower, but I thought maybe the file was missing something.

Hey Karen,

You just slide the corresponding stem on top of it's flower. It will cover the one underneath allowing you to change the color separately. So basically, the one on the flower is hidden under it. I hope that makes sense...LOL

Thanks for your quick answer Brandy. I was thinking that is what you would do, but just wanted to make sure there wasn't something missing from the file. Can' wait to use the kit. I just love your "stuff"!

Make sure you check out the tutorials Brandy made for the Club. I learned a lot about recoloring those flowers from the tutorials!

Good, glad you got it Karen & thanks Carla. I am happy you could get something out of the tutorials. :wub:

Your tutorials are always fabulous Brandy. And I just love listening to your accent too. smile.gif

Pffft...LOL Can you really hear an accent? I thought maybe I was getting a little Dutch accent.

I could listen you to talk all day, Brandy! I think you sound a little more dutch then southern now...lol!

I could listen you to talk all day, Brandy! I think you sound a little more dutch then southern now...lol!

Dank je wel Carla! Those lessons must be paying off. lol

Brandy, yes your accent sounds great me too, but then being Aussie I could listen to you all talk all day. :)

I love your accent too Brandy. I grew up in southen WV. I have been away from there since I was 18 but people still ask me where I am from. Usually they think much further south than WV! Your southern twang is like music to my ears!! (I have lived in Ohio most of my adult life)