Brandy Murray's New Ssc Question

ScrapGram

I am confused about the flowers in Brandy's new SSC club (which is awesome, by the way!). It says that the flowers come with seperate stems so that the stems can be recolored seperately. However, the flowers that have seperate corresponding stems already have stems on the flower. The flowers that don't have stems already on the flower don't have any corresponding stems. I could use any of the stems on any flower, but I thought maybe the file was missing something.

Hey Karen,

You just slide the corresponding stem on top of it's flower. It will cover the one underneath allowing you to change the color separately. So basically, the one on the flower is hidden under it. I hope that makes sense...LOL

Thanks for your quick answer Brandy. I was thinking that is what you would do, but just wanted to make sure there wasn't something missing from the file. Can' wait to use the kit. I just love your "stuff"!

I love your accent too Brandy. I grew up in southen WV. I have been away from there since I was 18 but people still ask me where I am from. Usually they think much further south than WV! Your southern twang is like music to my ears!! (I have lived in Ohio most of my adult life)

Archived