2 replies to this topic

#1 tinkerbell11

tinkerbell11

Collector of shoes, wearer of FLIP FLOPS

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,377 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

I switched to PSE 11 a few months ago and I am in the slow process of reloading my actions, styles etc... I purchased Brandy's Ultimate Artist and I am having trouble figuring out where to load the pattern file for the action? I run PSE 11 with Windows 7 thanks so much in advance!

gallery_10753_358_55511.png
Button_Welcome.pngSG_BB_LoveThis.pngButton_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,721 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hi Shannon, I'll try to help you with this. First, to install the PAT file, copy/paste the file to:

(C:)>Program Files(x86)>Adobe>Photoshop Elements 11>Presets>Patterns

There are a couple of different ways to load the pattern - I'll explain the one that seems easier to me.

Before running the action, open the Preset Manager (Edit>Preset Manager), click on the Preset Type dropdown and choose Patterns. Then if you don't see the pattern you need, click on the more arrow on the right side of the preset manager and choose the pattern you want from the list. Click Done and try running the action. Does this help?

Let me know if you need more help...

#3 tinkerbell11

tinkerbell11

Collector of shoes, wearer of FLIP FLOPS

• Creative Team
  • 12,377 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

Thanks so much Theresa! I couldn't find where to put the patterns the x 86 was confusing me! Got it now, off to play! Thanks Again!

gallery_10753_358_55511.png
Button_Welcome.pngSG_BB_LoveThis.pngButton_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users