6 replies to this topic

#1 Grandma Sherry

Grandma Sherry

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Refresh my memory. Are we restricted to only Scrap Girls products or a certain percentage of SG products?
Thanks,
Sherry

#2 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,744 posts
  • Personal Statement:Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Sherry, as far as I know we are not restricted to using Scrap Girl Products only (but of course we love to see the collections our awesome designers have designed for us in the Gallery) and the same rules apply to products not SG that apply to SG products - just give credit in the Gallery to whomever designed the kit you've used.

I think if you enter into a challenge or a contest where a prize may be given that you must use SG products to be eligible to win though.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge than I will come along and give you a better more detailed answer.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 41,874 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

That's right, we don't restrict what products you can use in the layouts you post. To clarify, when giving credit for outside products, only the designer name is allowed, not their store.
When we choose the weekly layout winners, the products need to be mostly (like 90% or more) Scrap Girls.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#4 Grandma Sherry

Grandma Sherry

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

Sherry, as far as I know we are not restricted to using Scrap Girl Products only (but of course we love to see the collections our awesome designers have designed for us in the Gallery) and the same rules apply to products not SG that apply to SG products - just give credit in the Gallery to whomever designed the kit you've used.

I think if you enter into a challenge or a contest where a prize may be given that you must use SG products to be eligible to win though.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge than I will come along and give you a better more detailed answer.

Thanks, that is what I thought but I wanted to be sure.

#5 Grandma Sherry

Grandma Sherry

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

That's right, we don't restrict what products you can use in the layouts you post. To clarify, when giving credit for outside products, only the designer name is allowed, not their store.
When we choose the weekly layout winners, the products need to be mostly (like 90% or more) Scrap Girls.

Thank you. That is what I thought but I wanted to be sure. I knew we weren't supposed to link to other stores. The reason I asked is that I have so much older stuff that I don't even remember what store it came from and I still wanted to be able to use it. I know some sites require that you use their products or a percentage of their products. Thanks again for your help.

#6 BetC

BetC

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

Do layouts using retired SG products qualify for the weekly LO?

gallery_19383_297_12527.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#7 Smiles

Smiles

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • 9,377 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

bumping up Betty's question
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic