CRS

Swap Crop Partners March

24 posts in this topic

I'm excited for this swap! Let's see all those good looking family members dressed up for a special occassion! Remember, the reveal day is March 30th (that's the last Saturday of the month). I know it's Easter Weekend, so try to post as close to that day as possible. I know I'll be busy that weekend, lol.

So, below is the partner list. PM the person below you asking for their email address. You'll send your photos to scrap to them. Then you'll scrap photos from the person above you. Only one layout is required, but if you want to make more, you can. Please ask questions if you have any.

Partners:

Nica

alsoarty

ValerieT

SaraArell

AnnBK

Lorac

LenaLotta

FloridaGranny

CRS

Have fun!

Got it! So I will send photos to AnnBK to scrap and Valerie will send photos to me to scrap!

Thanks, Carla!

WOO-HOO---I've got my photos almost ready to send to Carol!

I have mine, Ann - just need to scan it and it will be on it's way to you. Hopefully, I'll get it off to you tomorrow!

It's a shorter turn around time this month, so don't wait too long to send your photos. I have to figure out which ones to send. I'm thinking about my brother's wedding....

Andrea, I have my pics chosen and my printer died! I'm planning on getting a new on tomorrow, so I should have them scanned and e-mailed in the next day or two.

Carla, wedding pics would be fun. I almost expected a picture of your husband in uniform. Either way, I can't wait to scrap some for you. :)

Ann has my pic so i'm just waiting to hear from Valerie and get her pics for the swap!

Ann has my pic so i'm just waiting to hear from Valerie and get her pics for the swap!

I'm really sorry Sara and Andrea, I forgot all about it. I'll get it sorted today.

I'm really sorry Sara and Andrea, I forgot all about it. I'll get it sorted today.

No problem, Valerie - you've had a lot going on, so anytime..........:) :)

I got your pic today Valerie - no problem - I'm like a turtle anyway so I'll work on this one this weekend - what a beautiful picture you sent me!

Sent my photos to Lena. Just waiting for AnnBK to send me hers.

I've got Carla's layouts done...I think...maybe...teehee

I'm not even close to finished with Valerie's layout - I'm so far behind I can't seem to catch up. I'll try and get it posted this weekend though.

Carol, It's beautiful! Thanks so much. I am now pretty sure I have all the tweaking done on Sara's and I'll upload it late tonight so she can see it first thing in the morning.

Ann, I LOVE my layout! It's just beautiful! Thank you so very much! What a gorgeous background and I love the spattering of ink and the pretty ribbon with the two hearts! It's just gorgeous!

For Valerie

I hope you like it, Valerie - I sure had a lot of fun playing around with blending with your gorgeous photo!

Here are Carla's LOs: Left and Right

I'll be back after the holiday to LSL.