Recipe Swap - March 2013

SodScrap

It is time for our March Recipe Swap!! After so much discussion last month...this month's theme is Take Out Copy Cats. What's your favorite take out dish? This is going to be good! I have a few recipes I have collected over the years that are restaurant recipes that I fix at home regularly. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I have one in mind that is a local favorite.

•  
  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Monday, April 1.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link![/b

Ask any questions you may have in this thread.

You may post your recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery.

This sounds intriguing! I missed out on the chat, but let mesee if I understand this. Do I pick like a favorite thing I like to eat out …like Olive Garden’s Pasta E Fagioli soup, and then make a recipe card of thecopy cat recipe I have of that?

This sounds intriguing! I missed out on the chat, but let mesee if I understand this. Do I pick like a favorite thing I like to eat out …like Olive Garden’s Pasta E Fagioli soup, and then make a recipe card of thecopy cat recipe I have of that?

B I N G O! You got it!!

I'm so glad you asked this, Lei because I had the same question. Thanks for the answer, Conda. Now to find a recipe......

I'm so glad you asked this, Lei because I had the same question. Thanks for the answer, Conda. Now to find a recipe......

This is going to be GOOD!

Golly! This may take some work. I'm not sure I have any copycat recipes...

I'm sure you can find some on Pinterest...think of the fun trying them out! ;)/>

OH! I just thought of one. Does a recipe from the actual restaurant count? Like if they have it on their website and I've made it? HMmmmmmm......

Golly! This may take some work. I'm not sure I have any copycat recipes...

I'm sure you can find some on Pinterest...think of the fun trying them out! ;)/>/>

OH! I just thought of one. Does a recipe from the actual restaurant count? Like if they have it on their website and I've made it? HMmmmmmm......

Perfect!!

Ohhhhhhhhh! Oh! Oh! I know exactly what recipe I'm going to share now ... it just dawned on me ... AND I already have a photo of it too! NOW I can get going on scrapping the card - woohooo!

Archived