3 replies to this topic

#1 Gavin's Grandma

Gavin's Grandma

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Is there a way to add color or texture to the baskets? I need to get warmed up for some cute Easter pictures. Thanks.

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,913 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Is there a way to add color or texture to the baskets? I need to get warmed up for some cute Easter pictures. Thanks.

There are several methods for adding color to ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates. See the posts and links in this thread for some helpful information. :)

#3 Gavin's Grandma

Gavin's Grandma

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

Thank you for all the good links. I was making everything too hard after hours sitting in front of the screen digiscrapping. I was thinking I could turn them into brushes and apply a style or pattern, but they are very large files. Much better solutions here.

#4 Gavin's Grandma

Gavin's Grandma

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

Thank you for all the good links. I was making everything too hard after hours sitting in front of the screen digiscrapping. I was thinking I could turn them into brushes and apply a style or pattern, but they are very large files. Much better solutions here.

Okay, I've kinda got the idea,but is there a way to make the basket more realistic around the edges? I would feather the selection more when I extract the baby to make the edges not so harsh, but the edges in the PNG file are predetermined. I am just playing at this point but want to get better.Attached File  babybasket.jpg   272.92KB   10 downloads If you click on the picture it gets bigger so you can see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users