Happy Spring New Goodies!

Happy Thursday! I know there are already some new goodies in the boutique from the week, so I'll get those for you soon. I have to get the girls on the bus first.

What's up in your agenda today? Other than a trip to drop off books at the library, it will be a normal quiet day!

Hi Everyone!

I've been preoccupied today with Baby Crawford - he's turning into a busy little man and I've been on the floor playing with him most of the day which I totally love!

The boutique is looking very Spring like and I'm loving that there is a Sale!

Just had to pop in and say hello to everyone!

I didn't have to wait too long!! Love them, Marlene!!

MPE_PocketLife_DatedDestinations_MKTG_150.jpgPocket Life: Dated Destinations

I do love these pocket cards, Marlene - thank you!

Thanks!! These are so much fun to design, and I'm loving how easy and fast the pocket life system is to use. I'm totally digital, however! One of these days I'll finish up with scrapping 2012, then get caught up with 2013, then finish those promised scrapbooks for my dad, and my son, then..... I'll get them printed to a book!!

Lots of awesomeness in the boutique today! OMGoodness! Love the doily brushes from Syndee, in particular, and the fabulous quote brush too!

Marlene, I need to pull out some of my vast stack of heritage photos - I've been dying to use your Dated Destinations and now there's pocket life cards to match - score!

Laura, Spare Me turned out amazing! Love all the fun color and pattern and the bottle cap alpha and pop tabs - lol! That brings back memories for sure. Mom used to take me with her on league night as a child. I loved to people watch, sit there and read a book, or play out front with a friend of mine who came with her mom.

Since we've moved to MD, we've taken the girls bowling on post several times. I love Shalae's bowling collection but I've used it several times. Laurel's will add a new look to the same photos! And look at the Paper Pack:

LLO_Paper_SpareMeSolids_MKTG_150.jpgSpare Me Solid Paper

I'm so ready to go shopping! Let's race...to your carts and go!

Lots of awesomeness in the boutique today! OMGoodness! Love the doily brushes from Syndee, in particular, and the fabulous quote brush too!

Marlene, I need to pull out some of my vast stack of heritage photos - I've been dying to use your Dated Destinations and now there's pocket life cards to match - score!

Laura, Spare Me turned out amazing! Love all the fun color and pattern and the bottle cap alpha and pop tabs - lol! That brings back memories for sure. Mom used to take me with her on league night as a child. I loved to people watch, sit there and read a book, or play out front with a friend of mine who came with her mom.

I'm glad you like them! And what fun memories about going to league nights with your mom. Hopefully you have a few photos to scrap!

Archived