Monday March 25Th

Nica

Good Morning, Everyone!

Supposedly, it is officially spring around here. I know, I know, tell that to the snow!

For today's challenge, I want you to scrap something spring-like. In my world, nothing is blooming yet (though I did see a few sprouts...sort of), so I went for a couple of spring-like decorations in my kitchen. Here's mine: Spring.

Post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery.

Good thing I took some photos of my daffodils and crocus before they were buried under the snow today! Not sure I'll have time to scrap, but this is a great challenge to get me in the spring mood!

We are currently without snow!! I am enjoying all the new lambs around here. The farm down the road has 10 new babies and a new friend's ewe delivered twins less than a week ago! March Lambs

OK... I went back to 2012 and found this photo of Callan celebrating the first 'warm enough to run under the sprinkler' day... there may have been earlier warm days but it always seems too cold to me... this day he was out there and wet before I even had time to lock the gates! Spring to me is a sure sign of the HOT weather coming...

Archived