Who Is Ready For Some Speed Scrapping?
Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:15 AM
If you can't make the chat, don't worry! I'll update this post with the challenges as they are posted!
1. Choose 3 photos showcasing something you love about Spring. Alter them in some way (correct color, crop, tilt at an angle, etc). Place them in the bottom left corner of your layouts.
2. Choose 3 papers in Spring hues. At least one must be a patterned paper and one must be used as a mat behind your photos.
3. Use a template some where on your layouts. It can be an alpha, embellishment, paper or layout template.
4. Embellish your layout how ever you would like, but you must include stitching, another type of fastener (button, staple, clip, etc), and at least 3 embellishments you would find in nature (flowers, rocks, sticks, birds, etc).
5. Dig out your brushes and use at least one somewhere on your layouts.
Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:01 PM
Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:16 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users