What's New Thursday?!

Good morning Carla! I agree, what could be better than a sale and new goodies to go with it? Can't wait to see what our designers have for us today! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Hi Theresa! Hi Valerie! New goodies, a sale, vacation looming and the sun is shining! What a day!!

Oh, please send some of your sun this way Carla! It's cold, cloudy and flurrying this morning...

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Thursday! The sun is shining here but it's cold and windy in spite of the sunshine. Today is Grandparents Day at the school so we'll be going to lunch with Rosie today!

Can't wait to see all of the new goodies in the boutique and loving the sale!

The clouds seemed to have rolled in while I was on the elliptical...it's chilly, but I think I smell a hint of spring in the air. At least it will be a bit warmer in Florida tomorrow!

Theresa, how was your trip??

If it's not looking like spring in your area, maybe this will help:

DCA_NaturalWatercolors_PaperMini_MKT150.jpgNatural Watercolor Paper Mini

DCA_PocketLife_CupcakeSurprise_MKT150.jpgPocket Life: Cupcake Surprise

and anyone want to get Framed?

DCA_VP_FabFrames_MKT_150.jpgValue Pack: Fab Frames

I love those watercolour papers, they're in my basket.

Breaking news.........I can see some blue sky and a yellow thing.....could be the sun.laugh.gif

The clouds seemed to have rolled in while I was on the elliptical...it's chilly, but I think I smell a hint of spring in the air. At least it will be a bit warmer in Florida tomorrow!

My trip was great!!! I enjoyed spending time with my grandma and aunts. My godmother's 50th birthday happened while we were down there, so we had a nice birthday dinner and ice cream cake for her. Went to the beach one day - really beautiful and relaxing. Except for the sunburn that most of us got, even with 50 SPF sunscreen! Of course, Spring Training itself was an awesome experience!! Got 6 player/manager autographs, which was pretty cool. I love the atmosphere down there. I still need to transfer all my pics from the camera to my computer so I can start weeding out the blurry ones, posting them to Facebook for my family/friends, and start scrapping with them! Hopefully I'll have them all ready to go by the meetup ;)

My trip was great!!! I enjoyed spending time with my grandma and aunts. My godmother's 50th birthday happened while we were down there, so we had a nice birthday dinner and ice cream cake for her. Went to the beach one day - really beautiful and relaxing. Except for the sunburn that most of us got, even with 50 SPF sunscreen! Of course, Spring Training itself was an awesome experience!! Got 6 player/manager autographs, which was pretty cool. I love the atmosphere down there. I still need to transfer all my pics from the camera to my computer so I can start weeding out the blurry ones, posting them to Facebook for my family/friends, and start scrapping with them! Hopefully I'll have them all ready to go by the meetup ;)/>

Theresa, where did you go for vacation and Spring Training? Jupiter, Florida, by chance? If so, what day were you there?

Archived