Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scrap_horse

How Easy Is It To Load Styles, Actions, Etc. In Pse 11?

4 posts in this topic

Hi! We are going to a Windows 7 computer now and it sounds like PSE 5 (my fave!) may not be reliable on it. I previously had tried PSE 7 but hated how cumbersome it was to add actions, styles, etc. I remember having to create XML files to get thumbnails to show up and all that... Totally NOT what I want to be doing. And some never worked right. And it kept losing my brushes. So I went back to PSE 5. Sooo... I'm wondering how easy it is to add all those goodies in PSE 11? Thanks! I am also considering Photoshop CS6... Is it any different for loading all those things I wonder?

It is so much easier than in the previous platforms. I bought PSE11for one reason only, still to use it, but I did see how much easier it is to load presets. I use PS5, and would love to upgrade to PS6.

Hope this helps.

Andrea-rose

I use PSE 11 and installing styles and actions is a piece of cake. It is by far my favorite version to date.

Thanks for the replies! Sounds good so far. Anyone else?

Also, is it easy to deactivate the whole organizer thing in PSE 11? I use ACDSee (LOVE IT) and on a previous computer had gotten rid of the Organizer part of PSE 5 so it wouldn't bug me. But on our most recent computer I never managed to get rid of it all the way, must have forgotten something.