Photo

How Easy Is It To Load Styles, Actions, Etc. In Pse 11?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scrap_horse

scrap_horse

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

Hi! We are going to a Windows 7 computer now and it sounds like PSE 5 (my fave!) may not be reliable on it. I previously had tried PSE 7 but hated how cumbersome it was to add actions, styles, etc. I remember having to create XML files to get thumbnails to show up and all that... Totally NOT what I want to be doing. And some never worked right. And it kept losing my brushes. So I went back to PSE 5. Sooo... I'm wondering how easy it is to add all those goodies in PSE 11? Thanks! I am also considering Photoshop CS6... Is it any different for loading all those things I wonder?

#2 alsoarty

alsoarty

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,694 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

It is so much easier than in the previous platforms. I bought PSE11for one reason only, still to use it, but I did see how much easier it is to load presets. I use PS5, and would love to upgrade to PS6.
Hope this helps.
Andrea-rose

gallery_19737_66_34412.gif

Button_Layout.pngSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifSG_Olympian.pngMW-2013-Blinkie.gif

#3 AnnBK

AnnBK

Glitter Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,105 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

I use PSE 11 and installing styles and actions is a piece of cake. It is by far my favorite version to date.

gallery_6597_304_5120.gif

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#4 scrap_horse

scrap_horse

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

Thanks for the replies! Sounds good so far. Anyone else?

Also, is it easy to deactivate the whole organizer thing in PSE 11? I use ACDSee (LOVE IT) and on a previous computer had gotten rid of the Organizer part of PSE 5 so it wouldn't bug me. But on our most recent computer I never managed to get rid of it all the way, must have forgotten something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users