Hello From Newbie

Ariez Moon

hello! You will have fun discovering what you can do. I started by reading the newsletters for 3 months before I began to understand what I could do--slow learner on the computer, but eventually I did learn. I don't feel qualified to answer your questions. I bet someone will come along to give you good ideas if they are not too busy with Easter weekend. Anyway, I just wanted to say HI!

hi and welcome...people here are friendly and helpful..but there is a learning curve..it is good to stay with it and you will find scrapping to be a great artistic as well as family archival endeavor...and worth learning about....i have learned so much here

i am also from new york ...and there are a few but just a few of us...where are you in new york?

i am not too far from nyc

Hello and welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so excited to have you join us. We have a ton of resources to get you started, including the tutorials in our daily newsletter and blog. And be sure to check out our "Learn How" page too! And always feel free to ask questions on the Forum. There are lots of friendly people around to help here.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us!

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

• 3 months later...

Archived