Saturday Color Challenge: 3/30/13

MariJ

I can't believe it's the last week of March! Seems like only yesterday I was posting its first color challenge and here I am at week five and almost into April! To finish off the month I thought how March is said to "come in like a lion and out like a lamb". But, since this year seemed to be all lion weather-wise, I found this beautiful lion photo at www.design-seeds.com and decided to end March with a bang!

So, your challenge this week is to use shades of browns, tans, grays -- a monotone layout.

OH NO, you say!!!?? Well, I did too when I started my page so here are a few other possibilities if you get frustrated with using only brown:

--Use only browns, tans & grays in a monotone page -or-

--Turn your photo to sepia and use a bit of soft pastel color with it -or-

--Use a color photo with a brown background and embellishments.

post-19549-0-25601500-1364609975_thumb.jpg

Post your completed layout in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery HERE .

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create using this color scheme.

And, thanks so much for all the colorful scrapping support during my first challenge month! :)

Here's my layout. Baby Bunny

jode will be along soon with a totally brown page.

(Actually she is so quick her links are below!)

My Swap Crop layout fits those colours perfectly, not sure I have time to do another.

"Jode will be along soon with a totally brown page" you made me laugh Marilyn, it's true though

Good morning all!! I offered to do a few monochromatic pages for Marilyn using the browns and greys she gave us this week to help out, she liked a bit of colour and I liked Monochromatic - you choose whichever you prefer and post for us all to see!

Archived