April Forum Game 2013

ValerieT

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since there are only 5 days left in the month, I'll give you 6 words a day instead of 5. On April 30th, we'll do a speed round and I'll keep posting words until we have a winner!

Round 4 Day 1

4 Baby Animals

14 Butterflies

15 Caterpillars

40 Lilacs

42 May Flowers

69 Spring Fever

We may need 36 or 37 days in April at the rate I'm picking words, lol. I'm using a random number generator, but it seems like the numbers are popping up in the same range each time. I can't tell you how many times the same number had been picked more than once...I wouldn't think that shouldn't happen!

We may need 36 or 37 days in April at the rate I'm picking words, lol. I'm using a random number generator, but it seems like the numbers are popping up in the same range each time. I can't tell you how many times the same number had been picked more than once...I wouldn't think that shouldn't happen!

If your think your random number generator might be broken, Carla, I'd be happy to send you a list of suggested numbers. :newangel:

If your think your random number generator might be broken, Carla, I'd be happy to send you a list of suggested numbers. :newangel:/>

LOL, Diane and Carla! And, I shall be happy to assist in this endeavor.

I will be posting words tomorrow even though it's Sunday! Numbers were chosen by my girls today instead of the RNG. Hopefully they are better for you all!

Round 4 Day 3

18 Cinco de Mayo

21 Cool Breeze

25 Ducklings

32 Frogs

71 Sunglasses

79 Wellington Boots

Ok, Diane can pick the words! LOL, j/k. So having the girls pick the words didn't help. Maybe an extra day will help! Found a new site for the random number generator, too. This one seems to be a bit more random, lol!! Good Luck!

Round 4 Day 4

1 April Fool's Day

17 Chocolate

31 Flowers

41 Marshmallow Eggs

55 Practical Jokes

67 Spring Break

Archived