April Forum Game 2013

ValerieT

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back Michele! Your name in my inbox made me smile. smile.gif

Thank you April. Perhaps I should jump back in with something other than Bingo though. I have such bad luck with this game. Yesterday - zero. Today - one word! Yay! :P

Wow, Conda, you must have been peeking at my list -- you picked FOUR of my words, for a total of 5! I love this game! :lol:/>

Woo hoo! You got me all excited...then I saw the other "zeros again today"....LOL

It's early ladies, it's anybody's game!

Wow, you GO everyone - looking good so far.. Too bad I can't play this time and add the comic relief of never getting any words. I don't know if I'm sad or glad. :(/> :)/>

After seeing how "well" you did the last time we played Bingo, I thought of asking Scrapgirls to give a special prize to the player who didn't get ANY words! :lol:

Wow, you GO everyone - looking good so far.. Too bad I can't play this time and add the comic relief of never getting any words. I don't know if I'm sad or glad. :(:)

After seeing how "well" you did the last time we played Bingo, I thought of asking Scrapgirls to give a special prize to the player who didn't get ANY words! :lol:

HAHAHA! You got THAT right Diane. That was ME for sure :rofl:

Good luck everyone!

Wow, you GO everyone - looking good so far.. Too bad I can't play this time and add the comic relief of never getting any words. I don't know if I'm sad or glad. :(/> :)/>

After seeing how "well" you did the last time we played Bingo, I thought of asking Scrapgirls to give a special prize to the player who didn't get ANY words! :lol:/>

HAHAHA! You got THAT right Diane. That was ME for sure :rofl:/>

Good luck everyone!

This reminds me of my Bunco group. One of the prizes is for the most losses...so even the losers are winners!

Archived