Congratulations Tasanee (Arizona Girl)!

CRS

Congratulations Tasanee (Arizona Girl)! Tasanee was chosen by the Scrap Girls Team as the Member of the Month for April 2013! Tasanee will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Tasanee has been a member of Scrap Girls since February 2010 and has jumped in with both feet! You can find her in the Games Forum, participating in many of the swaps and challenges and leaving love in the Gallery. Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

When you have some time Tasanee, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Wow I feel so honored! Thank-you so much to Scrap Girls Team! And Thank-you so much for all you congratulations!

I love ScrapGirls. I have spend a lot of time all over the digi scrapbooking world and there is no where more fun to participate than here in purple land. The products are the best (quality and selection) and the people here actually care. It makes my day when I make a LO and I come back to my computer with eight comments.

About me......

I started digi scrapbooking because my mother-in-law, Brenda (Arizona Angel) introduced me to it. Once I started I was totally hooked. I wasn't a paper scrapper and I had VERY little experience in Photoshop, I had never taken a class in my life. So I started from the very beginning. Trial and error.

We live in Southern Arizona. My husband and I have been married for *almost* five years and in that time we have three little ones that if you look at my gallery are the focus of most of it. My son Alistair is almost 4 and the twins, Penelope and Rosalind are 19 1/2 months. Life is not boring.

I also enjoy sewing (although most of my creative juices these days go into a computer), learning about science (my degree in a former life was in Molecular Biology and I worked in an Immunology Lab where we did blood allergy testing), Perry Mason (books and TV series), and British Murder Mysteries TV series (currently working my way through CRACKER on Netflix and I am foaming at the mouth waiting for the next season of SHERLOCK).

Recently I have started dabbling in the world of digital design. I have grand dreams of one day having a spot on the ScrapGirls Design Team.

Archived