Newbie Here

sandys7118

Hi! My name is Sandy and I hail from Salem, Oregon. I have discovered digital scrapbooking and enjoy making digital pages and would like to learn more about the craft. I would like to learn how to make tags, jewelry ovals, and other things which would expand this craft. I would love to hear from all of those that can teach me.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! Keep an eye on our blog...there are articles about how to make hybrid crafts using your digi supplies all the time! I can't wait to see what you create!!

Just wanted to add my welcome to Carla's and also recommend the blog for great tutorials, as well as the Scrap Girls University.

Can't wait to see your creations in the Gallery! :)

Welcome to ScrapGirls! This is an amazing place to learn! The blog is a great place for learning! Be sure and sign up for the free newsletter that has a freebie to download in every issue!! Can't wait to see your creations!

Hi Sandy :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! As the others mentioned, there are some great articles on the Scrap Girls Blog and in the University. I'm sure you'll find that we are a friendly and helpful bunch here so don't hesitate to ask questions. We are glad you're here and we'll be looking forward to seeing you around soon. :)

Thank you so much! I will be a faithful reader of the blog! I am so excited to be a part of this group, thank you so much for letting me join. I love to share and have a TON of png images, elements, and papers to share with everyone. As soon as I have a new creation, I will post it up for you to see. I love vintage/victorian type pages so you will see alot of that from me. Thank you again for including me in this forum!

Sandy

Wow, that is awesome! Another Oregon person and so close to me at that! Like I told our other Oregon sister, maybe we can have a "Scrapgirls" day and get together one day! I am looking forward to asking ALOT of questions..LOL. I am new to this but love it!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm in the Portland area, too, across the river in Vancouver. We haven't met up for quite a while, but it's always fun to meet in real life. So glad you joined us!

Archived