April Atc Challenge And Swap

teecee

Hi everyone!

The month of April is Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month, so I think our theme for this month should be Animals/Pets. Remember, part of the beauty of ATCs is that you don't have to include a photo if you don't have one you would like to use; though you may certainly use photos if you wish to. You can create a card with digital embellishments, brushes, quotes, poems or any thing else you can think of as long as it has something to do with animals and/or pets. The important thing is to just have fun!

Remember, you may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com

The cards will be due by Wednesday May 1st, and I'll try to send the full sets back to you by the following Friday. I’ll also be posting a new challenge on Friday May 3rd.

I will definitely be joining in on this swap. I have lots of photos of my own cats and I have plenty of photos of birds, lions, tigers, and bears (oh, my!). I know I'll be able to come up with at least one ATC.

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent out the complete sets for the month of April. If anyone doesn't receive theirs or has trouble getting them, please contact me. I'll try to get a new theme for May posted tomorrow (Friday). Thanks to everyone who participated this month! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived