Intro And Question

lilchrisp

Hello. I just love digital scrap booking and wish I had more time to do more. Currently using PSE9 Have been getting the email newsletter now for over one year and have only been lurking around the site enjoying the beautiful layouts and products you offer. I'm about ready to restart working on a heritage album which will end up being a hybrid because the rest will be digital. I just love what brushes, layers and masks can do to a layout and I was so excited to get the sale newsletter yesterday: Brushes 40% off, 2 days only, ends Midnight (ET) 4/5/13. I don't know if there is a delay from the time you sent out the email and from the time I receive it. I live on the east coast and the email is dated 4/5/13 7:03 am. Unfortunately, for me it did not last two days and I did not have time, after work last night to peruse the many brushes and order before the deadline of midnight which would only have been 16 hours from the time I received the email. I hope you'll offer the sale again soon.

Thanks, Chris

PS Thanks you for posting videos on you tube :)

Welcome to ScrapGirls Chris!! We are so glad you are here! Can't wait to see your heritage album pages! Have you checked out the Heritage Family-you might find some great inspiration there!!

The brush sale was Thursday and Friday (4th and 5th) and should have been in the newsletter each day....I wonder if your first one got caught up in spam? I get mine first thing in the morning...even before I'm out of bed. I'm in the central time zone. Sorry you missed the sale...hang tight, I'm sure there will be another sale soon!

Welcome to ScrapGirls Chris!! We are so glad you are here! Can't wait to see your heritage album pages! Have you checked out the Heritage Family-you might find some great inspiration there!!

The brush sale was Thursday and Friday (4th and 5th) and should have been in the newsletter each day....I wonder if your first one got caught up in spam? I get mine first thing in the morning...even before I'm out of bed. I'm in the central time zone. Sorry you missed the sale...hang tight, I'm sure there will be another sale soon!

Oops.... my apologize ladies. I totally overlooked it in Thursday's newsletter. So sorry (embarrassed) Will definitely check out the Heritage site. Thanks for the tip.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Hello! Welcome to Scrap Girls!!! I'm so glad you've stepped out of the shadows (most of us lurked for a while before we became active on the message boards ;) ). Can't wait to get to know you better and see some of your layouts.

Welcome to the forum! We're so glad you joined in! I was a lurker for quite a while before I started posting, too.

Digital scrapping lends itself very well to hybrid projects. We have quite a hybrid group here. Have fun on your album!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Chris. It is amazing what you can do in the digital world. I am so glad that you have come in and said hi. It is great meet new people and I really enjoy seeing what others create, looking forward to seeing your layouts soon.

Archived