Recipe Swap - April 2013

SodScrap

It is time for our April Recipe Swap!!

This month our theme is Tried and True Favorites! You know those recipes you have that you use over and over again? Those are the recipes we want! There are several of those recipes that I use often and I think "I need to scrap this so I have a cute card!!" Now is my chance!

•  
  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Monday, April 29.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Ask any questions you may have in this thread.

You may post your recipe card in the Recipe Swap Gallery.

Oh I do have a few of those .... especially ones written on scraps of paper and I keep thinking I really need to make some cards so the scraps of paper take up less room in the recipe box!

Oh I do have a few of those .... especially ones written on scraps of paper and I keep thinking I really need to make some cards so the scraps of paper take up less room in the recipe box!

Exactly!! I would like to get several done!! (not sure that will happen...)

My challenge is finding favorites I haven't already scrapped. :disappearing-smilie:/>/>

I thought about this...if they are already scrapped...then you can update one! ;) Surely you can find at least ONE that needs scrapped....

My challenge is finding favorites I haven't already scrapped. :disappearing-smilie:/>/>

Same here! I have plenty of early marriage recipes, but they are so outdated these days.:rolleyes:/>

1365460335[/url]' post='1074976']
1365454207[/url]' post='1074962']

My challenge is finding favorites I haven't already scrapped. disappearing-smilie.gif/>/>

Same here! I have plenty of early marriage recipes, but they are so outdated these days.rolleyes.gif/>

LOL...my "early marriage" recipes are etched on a cave wall somewhere! I'll find something, may take me a few days.

1365460335[/url]' post='1074976']
1365454207[/url]' post='1074962']

My challenge is finding favorites I haven't already scrapped. disappearing-smilie.gif

Same here! I have plenty of early marriage recipes, but they are so outdated these days.rolleyes.gif

LOL...my "early marriage" recipes are etched on a cave wall somewhere! I'll find something, may take me a few days.

I hear cave wall recipes are the best! ;)

Archived