KandiB

Another Newbie

31 posts in this topic

Hello from another newbie! I only got started scrapbooking last month (after lurking on several sites and getting inspiration) I finally decided to give it a try. Now I'm hooked! Looking forward to learning from all the wonderful artists that have posted their work. I just finished this past weekend on the first few pages of a baby shower keepsake book that I'm creating for my son/daughter-in-law who are expecting my first grandchild in May!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm so excited for you and your family. Can't wait to see the layouts!

Hello and :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to seeing some of your creations!

Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Kandi! We're so glad you found us!

You have a great motivator to learn digiscrapping with your new grandchild on the way! Don't hesitate to ask questions - lots of others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

So jump right in - the water's fine!

:)

welcome Kandi, so glad you found us. please feel free to ask as many questions as you need

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Kandi! Hope to see your pages in the gallery soon:)

The arrival of my first grandchild was great motivation to ge me started on digiscrapping. Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Welcome Kandi, you will love it here as much as we all do. So friendly and helpful. Enjoy. Kay

Hi Kandi and welcome to Scrap Girls. How wonderful having a new baby to scrap when it arrives :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls. You will love the friendly people here.

Hi, welcome to Scrap Girls. I can't wait to see some of your layouts.

Welcome Kandi to Scrap Girls. What a great time for you to find scrapbooking and discover you enjoy it. Be inspired and ask any questions along the way.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Kandi!

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Kandi! I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery!

Welcome, Kandi! So glad you've decided to join us. Lots of friendly scrappers who are willing help and give inspiration. Looking forward to seeing how your family is growing!

Welcome, Kandi. I'm so glad you've joined us. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here. I hope you enjoy spending time with us.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! It is so much fun here!

Its so exciting awaiting the arrival of a little one! Glad you decided to join us on ScrapGirls! Can't wait to see all the baby pages you create!!!

Hello and welcome to Scrap Girls! And congratulations on soon becoming a grand parent. It sounds like you will have lots of great scrapping inspiration in the years to come. Enjoy!

Welcome to ScrapGirls! We are glad you're here! this is So friendly and helpful.

Welcome to Scrapgirls - great to have you here to join in all our fun. I just love baby books - can't wait to see your layouts.