Making A Logo...

Becster

I was asked this morning to be the leader for the next Women's Via de Cristo weekend, this coming October. It's something I've worked my way up to for the past 20 years and I'm thrilled about it! Now for my question. :D

Each weekend retreat has a theme image and a scripture quote that will be used on name tags, two banners (1 lg., 1 sm.) and various things like bookmarks, etc. I have no idea what my theme will be yet, but would this be a legal use of a commercial product?

FYI, it is similar to "Walk to Emmaus" and Kairos (same weekend concept, held in prisons).

More info here: Sonshine Via de Cristo

Yes, it would be legal. As long as you aren't "hired" by them, but are working as an individual, contract-type of person, you're all set. Have fun!

Thanks Ro! It is strictly a volunteer, lay movement.

Congratulations! Can't say for sure on the commercial purchase, but I'd think so. Someone will be along soon. Hope you'll share your graphics with us if possible.

Thanks Aggie! Ro answered my question, and when I have it ready I will certainly share here. I already have some ideas and found a commercial kit that I might want to use.

Archived