Scrapping Movie Ticket Stubs ... Need Inspiration

mbechtloff

So I'm having a brain fart and was hoping for some help. I have a ton of movie ticket stubs/concert stubs, etc that I'd like to scrapbook, but I'm not sure where to start with it. What things should I include on the page(s)? Has anyone done something like this that I could get some inspiration from?

Thanks in advance for all the inspiration!!!

edit: a lot of the movies I don't really remember. There really isn't any significance to any of the events, I just thought it might be fun to do, but got stuck when it came to actually doing it.

edit: this is my attempt ... it still needs some work though

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/142585-stuck-on-the-finishes/

I would think it depends on what you want to remember about the event.

Was it a first date? The it might be more about the date where the tickets act as an embellishment.

For a concert, it might be fun to include a list of the songs sung, or your favs of the night.

Just a couple of thoughts that sprang to mind.

I keep them, programs too, for special events. I've sometimes scanned them and included them on my pages. If you take a look at the 2nd layout for ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Junk Journal, I used the program and a couple of tickets from of my daughters high school musicals. I was thinking of just this idea when I created the layout templates!

EBA_SSDLO_JunkJournal_1_LO_300.jpg

As a youth, long before the days of scrapping, I would put my film tickets and concert stubs into an old photo frame. Just arrange them, stuck them down to some backing, and there u go.

Perhaps you could do something similar, albeit in a digital format. Scan the tickets and arrange the digital images into a digital frame? Plenty of frames in the boutique!

Interested to see what you come up with! :)

I scan the stubs to all of our movie tickets. At the end of the year I take any pics we took by the theater, the stubs, and sometimes a movie clip I find online and put together a LO. I will take the scanned stubs, extract them, and kind of scatter or stack them on the LO. I like to use Brandy's mega lift actions to make them curl and pop off the page.

Just some ideas...

Archived