ValerieT

Slow Scrap Mischief Style

133 posts in this topic

here is my task #4. i tend to agree with Hilary that if I wasn't doing this challenge it would hve been recycled by now but.......I'm not giving up!!! :)

Task 4 completed! I'm afraid mine is getting a little off balance, color-wise. Hope I can pull it together by the end. I'm enjoying making these mini-layouts, though. Good scrapping exercise! :situps:

Task 5

Add the following to BOX 5.

A background

A photo(s)

A border

A ribbon

At least one more embellishment

Some journalling if you wish.

Remember it's up to you to decide which is box 5. Also this is your last chance to add any journalling to your layout, so if you want some more today is the day to add it.

Don't forget; you must post your page thus far before Task 6 is posted at 9am Eastern time tomorrow morning! Post your layout in your reply on this forum thread. Please do not post your unfinished pages in the gallery.

Task #5 - I don't know how this is going to look when finished, but I'm having fun with it.

It turned out to be quite easy to put a ribbon in after all! Hurrah for the versatility of digi scrapping. A tab of ribbon, a button, arrows from Junk in the Trunk and hey presto I had a sergeant's epaulette!

#5 complete - nearly there.....

task #5 completed. I do wish I had made my boxes bigger as its sooooooooooo very squashed :(

Task 5 completed. I'd already used two ribbons - oh well, what's one more. This might be one of my more "interesting" creations. :breakdance::rofl:

Sorry I'm a bit late with your task today, got side tracked, again!

TASK 6

Add the following to BOX 6:

a background

a photo

3 embellishments

You may now add up to 5 embellishments to your page as a whole, if you wish.

Finally add any finishing touches, date?, drop shadows?

Upload your finished layout to the Mischief Week 2013 Gallery.

All layouts posted by 12pm (noon) tomorrow, Sunday 21st April, will be entered into the draw to win a COLLECTION BIGGIE.

It's been wonderful seeing all your layouts progress over the week, I can't wait to see them all finished.

Here is my finished page The Happy Life of Ben

Mine is finished and I mostly like it. I may change some of the pictures around because my favourite is the top left where Matthew is painting and I'd like it bigger, but it has finished better than I expected on day two.