Mischievous Siggy Challenge

Nica

Join Monica (Nica) and Theresa (teecee) for a special Mischief Days Siggy Chat/Challenge. Come learn how to make a custom signature that reflects your Super Hero Persona....or your Secret Identity! :lol: If you've never made a siggy, come join in the fun. We'll also review the steps to add your new siggy to your Forum Profile, so it shows on your posts in the Forums and Galleries!

Mischief Week 2013 Gallery

I don't know if I'll be able to make the chat, but I've got a new SUPER siggie almost ready! It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's...

SUPER SIGGIE!

I just realized last night that I still have a winter siggy....I should fix this!

I got my siggy updated! Now...if my avatar would show...it's a little mischievous too...

Conda, your siggie is DA BOMB!

:rofl:

Here are the tasks and instructions.

Be sure to post your siggy in the Mischief Week 2013 Gallery by 9:00 am Tuesday April 16 to be eligible to win a brush set.

Post any questions in this thread and HAVE FUN! :superhero:

Secret Identity Siggy

Task 1. Do you wear glasses? Yes = background, No = no background

Task 2. Choose an embellishment that represents your career

Task 3. Choose an alpha that represents your personality (bold, quiet, happy, serious, etc.)

Super Hero

Task 1. Do you wear a cape? Yes = background, No = no background

Task 2. Choose a ribbon type embellishment that shows how fast you can move (slow and smooth, twisty and tricky, wavy and fast, etc.)

Task 3. Choose an alpha that represents your super power

Making One:

Start with a 3in x 3in, 300 dpi, transparent background canvas.

Create your signature, and resize it to 225 x225 pixels at 72 dpi

Save as a PNG file

You want to be sure your signature fills the entire 225 pixels either horizontally or vertically. If there is too much space around it, it will be very small on the message board.

Upload it to the Mischief Week 2013 Gallery

Once you’ve uploaded it to the gallery, you can add it to your profile page so it will show up in your posts:

1. Click on “Share Image” and copy the URL from the ‘Image Link’ box

2. Go to your ‘My Settings’ (top right corner of MB, down-arrow, My Settings)

3. Click on ‘Profile’ in the horizontal purple menu line

4. Click on ‘Change Signature’ in the vertical left purple menu

5. If you are changing your signature, delete the old one, in the Edit Signature Box.

6. Click on ‘Insert Image’ in the message menu (button looks like a horizon scene)

7. Paste your new URL (Image Link from the Gallery) in the window that pops up.

8. Click on ‘Insert Image’ in the pop-up.

9. Click on ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the Edit Signature Box

:sign_Congrats_wav: Michele (Reminiscing) you have the winning siggy and you've won your choice of a brush set!!

Please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com with your prize choice and be sure to let her know you won it in Monday's Mischievous Siggy Challenge.

sign_Congrats_wav.gif Michele (Reminiscing) you have the winning siggy and you've won your choice of a brush set!!

Please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com with your prize choice and be sure to let her know you won it in Monday's Mischievous Siggy Challenge.

Wow! Thank you!!

Archived