Never Ending Story

MariJ

(WOW!!! Just to insert a bit of praise here --- this story is going AMAZINGLY..... and I love how "scrapbooky" it is. Is that a word???)

(I've been having a blast reading it each day! Keep up the super sleuthing, ScrapGirls!!) :superhero:

Meanwhile...Over Scrap City the Mojo-sucking minion hoard had duplicated to nearly three times their original number. The citizens of Scrap City were running chaotically through the streets. The people's cries for help were barely audible over the monotonous din of the hoard. Many felt there was no hope. But one wise woman knew there must be help for them all. Penelope Paperscrapper had long been plagued by Nomojo and his minions. She had been smothered by cardstock, adhesives, decorative scissors and piles of embellishments to the point where she couldn't even begin to get her family's memories on the page. She was finally ready to make a change and set out to find an alternative. That's when the minions descended. She had heard that she could actually save her family's memories on her computer in beautiful scrap pages without all the clutter. And she was determined to find the solution despite the mind-numbing minion hoard. She...

Little did Aunt Pen know, but Sally, her niece, was already hard at work on the problem! Sally's crown beamed again, creating a holograph of an awesome purple website that looked like it had just what they needed... Scrap Girls had all the answers!

Sally looked at her ring, it was also glowing - like a wireless mouse? Yes! The power was literally in... make that on... her hand! She smiled, around her the many layers of minions shuddered with fear. She raised her hand, ring beaming, and took aim straight at Nomojo...

But didn't that mean his brain was getting bigger too? Nomojo tried willing himself to think, think, think to see if he could ESC the situation...that's it, ESC...he reached the button just in time. Sally blinked in disbelief. She needed to highlight the situation to see more clearly... Where was that DEL button? Every computer seems to have it in a different place...would she run out of time...

sank sharp claws into Nomojo's tender back. As Nomojo screamed in pain, Sally realized that she had a side kick all along, Snip the super CAT. As she thought about shift, control T she saw Snip get bigger and bigger. Perhaps they would not beat Nomojo this night but she knew they would prevail......

WOW everyone - what a GREAT story you've written! I've so enjoyed following Sally's Super Scrapping adventures all week. :welldone4jb:

Prize eligibility ended at Midnight on Saturday April 20th and I will be tallying each writer's number of posts and picking a random winner and post the results on Monday morning April 22nd.

THANKS for a SUPER :superhero: fun time and again a huge :thankyou:

to Charlotte writing for our story starter! :thanks:

And a special :sign_Congrats_wav: on your engagement from us all.

THANKS EVERYONE!!! :grouphug2:

I really enjoyed reading this story - congrats to everyone who participated! We have some awesome imaginations here at SG and I just wish I had a wee bit of their marination - the story was just awesome and fun to read!

Way to go Scrap Girls!