61 replies to this topic

#31 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

However, time was now their enemy. If they were going to ZAP that 'crusty creativity crusher' they had better do it faster than a speeding bullet...if ever there was such a thing (in scrapping)! Somehow Sally's tiara was picking up some distress signal from her mom. "Amazing! thought Sally, this tiara is displaying more powers than I had imagined." She'll just send her a "do-not-be-worried-about-me, -Mom,-I'm-fine' message telepathically...and hoping that would work. Now to work before the librarian returns! Looking back at the screen, Sally smiled contentedly; the all HIDE feature worked magnificently for them both! Finding their archnemesis was going to take some doing. They have to capture an image of Nomojo in order to DELETE him and his minions. Snip said, "How 'bout lowering the Opacity to see wher' he's hiding...?" "No!!" exclaimed Sally quietly...that'll reveal where we're at!" Sshhhhsshhh! I'm picking up another signal from my tiara!"
Posted Image

#32 B&K Mom

B&K Mom

Just a girl who loves to scrap!

• Members
  • 9,313 posts
  • Location:Northwest Alaska...loving life on the Last Frontier!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

"SAAAAAAAAALYYYYYYY!" her mother's voice sang out from the tiara. "You have a visitor. He says his name is O.J. OMON and is a friend of yours. What a polite boy he is. And so handsome too." Sally thought for a moment. Her mother was always hoping she'd find a handsome young man for her to settle down with. But Sally didn't have a friend named O.J. OMON. She had a friends DJ, PJ, and TJ but no O.J. She notice the hair on Snip's back stand up and his tail swell to three times it's usual size. "O.J. OMON, my paw!" Snip hissed. "He's no friend. Spell that name backward, Sally, and you get.....NOMOJO!!!" Now the hair on Sally's arms was standing up too. Nomojo must have done some significant self-editing and embellishment, transforming himself into something he DEFINiTELY was not. And now he was at her house! "We know where he is NOW, Snip," Sally grinned. "This is our chance!"
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#33 Jenna

Jenna

She who puts as many photos as possible on one page...

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

In a flash, the tiara zapped them to Sally's house. In one fluid motion, Sally dropped the opacity and she and Snip appeared in front of Nomojo. "Quick, Sally! The lasso tool!" Snip yeowled.

In confusion Sally's mom looked at the talking cat and her oh-so-sparkly-suddenly-there daughter. Meanwhile, Sally used her tiara and went to work with the lasso tool - roping that pesky Nomojo in marching ants and...

proud mom to Aspen (15), Caeleb (13), Kai (10), & Taliah (9)
gallery_3733_358_50933.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifSGblinkie.gifShredButton.pngMischiefWeekBlinkie.gif
He died for me, I'll live for Him!
My gallery

#34 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

were they pesky critters too! There were black MARCHING ANTS...AND...red ANTS as well!!! In no time the ants were all over Mr. O.J. Omon's face and eyes. AH! OO! OO! AH! AH! he yelped....as he was frantically trying to shake them off of himself. His yelling must have alerted his minions for they were desperately inching their way down onto the next Layer. Sally could see Snip (he was a she, but now she is a he...amazing powers THAT feline has!) from the corners of her eye going for the mouse. "CLICK CLICK" and suddenly there appeared the big BUCKET filled with steamy gooey black tar.
Posted Image

#35 Jenna

Jenna

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

"NOOOOO!! I don't like this game of cat and mouse!" Nomojo cried.

Snip deftly maneuvered the bucket of inky black tar over Nomojo and CLICK! Dumped it!

Meanwhile, Sally...

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifSGblinkie.gifShredButton.pngMischiefWeekBlinkie.gif
My gallery

#36 debikins

debikins

Hot Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

With a glint in her eye, Sally deftly started to drag the layer towards the trash can to once and for all dispose of Nomojo but before she could click on the garbage can, Sally's little sister ran into the room screaming...
Posted Image

#37 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

"Mommy, Mommy! There's a big bad monster in my room. He wants my cape!" Upon hearing this, Sally's father, Sam immediately ran down the long narrow hallway, passing the master bedroom & Sally's as well. It so happened that Lia's bedroom was the last one down the hallway. One of the minions, who was disguised as wall Paper, a chamleon he was, lurched himself forward in an attempt to trip Sam. Unfortunately...
Posted Image

#38 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

for the minion the only thing Sam heard was the distressed voice of his daughter. He flew past the minion with super hero speed and found himself in Lia's room. Now Sam found himself confused. How did he get here so quickly and what was this strange feeling of power. He scooped up Lia and faced .........
Posted Image, Posted Image, Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

the ugly lecherous minion, who then quickly faded back into the wall Paper. Sam was truely confused now! "Am I hallucinating? Did I really see that?", he wondered, shaking his head...must be that oatmeal he had early this morning! Then it dawned on him that his younger daughter was running into the living room crying & in such distress about some cape! But before he reached down the long hallway, she was waiting for him, clutching her cape! Now in his protective arms, he could feel a surge of power! Suddently, with lightening speed he found himself with Lia back into the living room along with the rest of the family. Faster than a speeding bullet, Lia ran to her sister and gave her the Cape, minus a few sequin or two. As soon as Sally...
Posted Image

#40 Jenna

Jenna

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

Donned the cape there was a great surge of light that filled the room. WOW! Even Snip blinked against the brightness. Nomojo was desperately trying to lower the opacity of the blackness, but Sally's newfound power was proving to be too much for him!

My gallery

#41 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,263 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

(WOW!!! Just to insert a bit of praise here --- this story is going AMAZINGLY..... and I love how "scrapbooky" it is. Is that a word???)

(I've been having a blast reading it each day! Keep up the super sleuthing, ScrapGirls!!) :superhero:

gallery_19549_358_19841.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gif

#42 B&K Mom

B&K Mom

Just a girl who loves to scrap!

• Members
  • 9,313 posts
  • Location:Northwest Alaska...loving life on the Last Frontier!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

Meanwhile...Over Scrap City the Mojo-sucking minion hoard had duplicated to nearly three times their original number. The citizens of Scrap City were running chaotically through the streets. The people's cries for help were barely audible over the monotonous din of the hoard. Many felt there was no hope. But one wise woman knew there must be help for them all. Penelope Paperscrapper had long been plagued by Nomojo and his minions. She had been smothered by cardstock, adhesives, decorative scissors and piles of embellishments to the point where she couldn't even begin to get her family's memories on the page. She was finally ready to make a change and set out to find an alternative. That's when the minions descended. She had heard that she could actually save her family's memories on her computer in beautiful scrap pages without all the clutter. And she was determined to find the solution despite the mind-numbing minion hoard. She...
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#43 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

decided to call her young niece, who recently graduated from graphics & art design school, and ask her for help in choosing a digital program that was easy to use. At this stage in her life, Penelope needed to move fast, even though physically she wasn't as agile & spry as she once was. Her children were all grown up and having their own familes. Just thinking of the mountain of 'Stuff ' she had and had to do, made her more determined that enough was enough! So she picked up the telephone and dialed the number. "Hello?" she said, this is Penelope..." "Oh, hi Aunt Pen!" Ever since her niece was little, she had a difficult time saying Penelope, and so it stuck through the years, & she quite liked it. "Aunt Pen, may I call you right back? I'm in the middle of something...." "No problem" said Penelope, though feeling a bit disheartened...as the minion-mood returned & hanging over her like a dark cloud.
Posted Image

#44 Jenna

Jenna

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:27 AM

Little did Aunt Pen know, but Sally, her niece, was already hard at work on the problem! Sally's crown beamed again, creating a holograph of an awesome purple website that looked like it had just what they needed... Scrap Girls had all the answers!

Sally looked at her ring, it was also glowing - like a wireless mouse? Yes! The power was literally in... make that on... her hand! She smiled, around her the many layers of minions shuddered with fear. She raised her hand, ring beaming, and took aim straight at Nomojo...

My gallery

#45 Jeanne Lee

Jeanne Lee

Hot Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

Nomojo SHRIEKED with fear, realizing that he was shrinking...but with Unconstrained Proportions!!
His body was getting smaller and his head bigger!
Jeanne Lee
My blog
Posted Image

#46 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:16 PM

and that was exactly how she wanted to keep him--disproportioned. What's all head and no body? A big ball! thought Sally. 'Bounce, bounce, bounce!' went Nomojo's head. "AH,AH,OO,OO,AH!" shreiked Nomojo with each bounce, but non of his minions moved, nor did they come to his aid! Sally took a closer look at her computer screen...hundreds of minions filled the Layers, even the Mask Layers had either White or Black Images of minions...but...but now--now they were all laughing! Sally smiled as she observed the Layers were Minimizing on their own! She lowered the Opacity on one layer to see what was happening. Minions were shrinking in size AND disappearing! Quickly she clicked on the next masked layers, just to make sure there were no tricks up their sleeves.
Posted Image

#47 debikins

debikins

Hot Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

But didn't that mean his brain was getting bigger too? Nomojo tried willing himself to think, think, think to see if he could ESC the situation...that's it, ESC...he reached the button just in time. Sally blinked in disbelief. She needed to highlight the situation to see more clearly... Where was that DEL button? Every computer seems to have it in a different place...would she run out of time...
Posted Image

#48 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

D E L.! ...No...no..no! exclaimed Mr. No..mo..jo as his image slowly became pixalated. The screen became darker than the darkest ink. Sally jumped up and down exhilerated, "Yea! Cowabonga!" However, she didn't see one Pixel had escaped off the corner of the screen and in a Flash started to morph into no other than the man himself! Sally jumped back in horror, and tripped on her cape. "Snip! Snip!" came the cry in such distress, that it raised Snip's ears, who was in the kitchen finishing the left over oatmeal on his/her plate. Snip let out a loud me-AW...ugh...as she swallowed the last BITE! Faster than a New York minute...er...speeding bullet came this Blur into the room. Snip jumped from behind Nomojo's back and with both paws...
Posted Image

#49 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

(footnote: let me rephrase that last sentence...got me prepositions wrong)...

Snip jumped onto Nomojo's back & with both paws...
Posted Image

#50 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

sank sharp claws into Nomojo's tender back. As Nomojo screamed in pain, Sally realized that she had a side kick all along, Snip the super CAT. As she thought about shift, control T she saw Snip get bigger and bigger. Perhaps they would not beat Nomojo this night but she knew they would prevail......
Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

eventually. Right now Sally's tiara was receiving distress signals from someone in Scrap City.
Posted Image

#52 Jenna

Jenna

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

Snip looked up at her, "Go, Sally! Aunt Pen needs you! I got this under control for now!"

Sally was off in a flash to see what was going on in Scrap City...

My gallery

#53 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,263 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

WOW everyone - what a GREAT story you've written! I've so enjoyed following Sally's Super Scrapping adventures all week. :welldone4jb:
Prize eligibility ended at Midnight on Saturday April 20th and I will be tallying each writer's number of posts and picking a random winner and post the results on Monday morning April 22nd.

THANKS for a SUPER :superhero: fun time and again a huge :thankyou:
to Charlotte writing for our story starter! :thanks:
And a special :sign_Congrats_wav: on your engagement from us all.

THANKS EVERYONE!!! :grouphug2:

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gif

#54 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,263 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

Good Morning! We have a winner - drawn at random from all the posts.
:congrats3: to carmencitaliana :congrats3:
You've won a $20.00 GC to the ScrapGirls Boutique!

Please email Angie to collect your prize. Thanks for playing everyone!

#55 Jenna

Jenna

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

cograts!

My gallery

#56 Jenna

Jenna

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

I meant congrats! :)

My gallery

#57 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • 21,593 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

Congrats.

gallery_19386_314_49430.jpg

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_wise1.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#58 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

Congrats!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 Carmencitaliana

Carmencitaliana

• Members
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

Wow! That's amazing! Truely been an enjoyable 'never ending story'.... Thanks goes to everyone who participated with such fervor, & what great imagination!! You really got me going as well! This is a lovely birthday gift, thanks so much :bighug:
Posted Image

#60 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,263 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Was just checking to be sure you saw this Carmen, CONGRATULATIONS!
And, yes the story really was great! :) Thanks to all....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users