What's New In The Boutique?

So here's a maybe "little known fact". When we design the club products we have to submit them several weeks in advance and get all the store set up and linking done quite a bit early so that all the behind-the-scenes players have plenty of time to work their magic (newsletter, store front, etc) so when the club products "go live" at their designated time it's several weeks after the time they got hooked up in the store so they show up as being several weeks old chronologically speaking and kind of buried in the "What's New" section.

Anyway... LOL. All that to explain why I'm tossing my new club stuff into this thread now even though they're not technically new Thursday products. That and the fact that the club went live the same day that the mischief took over our happy purple place so it's been in hiding a little bit LOL. Here are my new products for the week :)/>/>

Brush Set: Filigree Frames

ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Filigree Fun

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Paper Filigree Fun

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Paper Filigree Flowers

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Filigree

Oh my goodness...have you seen this???? This is an AMAZING craft template from Syndee!!

SNU_SSCraft_MiniAlbum_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Craft Templates: Mini Album

Cool! And the Silhouette would cut it out for me holes and all!! :)/> (Who needs one of those Crop-a-dile hole puncher thingies when you have a Silhouette?!)

I know! And those tabs?? It will cut them out too!! It's downloaded and filed in my stash...need to get those hybrid ATC's in the mail...then onto this project!

Did you see these fabulous things from Amanda? And...she put them in a value pack too! Love these SS Papers!!

AFT_ValuePack_Reinvent_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Reinvent

AFT_SSPaper_ReinventLOM_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Reinvent Layout Masks

AFT_Reinvent_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgReinvent Collection

AFT_Reinvent_PaperSolids_MKTG_150.jpgReinvent Solids Paper Mini

AFT_Reinvent_Coll_Emb_150.jpgReinvent Embellishments

AFT_Reinvent_Paper_MKTG_150.jpgReinvent Papers

This is just gorgeous and I love all the shades of green - thank you Amanda!

Look at these new pretties from Andrea!

ATR_April_Nano_MKTG150.jpg April Flowers Nano Collection

ATR_PL_April_MKTG150.jpg Pocket Life: April Flowers Mini Kit

spacer.gif

April Flowers bring April Showers! (no pun intended, April) Well yes, really it does, doesn't it? Can't wait to see how you use this, April and I know you will!

Look at these new pretties from Andrea!

ATR_April_Nano_MKTG150.jpg April Flowers Nano Collection

ATR_PL_April_MKTG150.jpg Pocket Life: April Flowers Mini Kit

spacer.gif

April Flowers bring April Showers! (no pun intended, April) Well yes, really it does, doesn't it? Can't wait to see how you use this, April and I know you will!

LOL I already did! Check out those sample layouts. wink.gif And I really didn't know the name of the product while I was doing them.

Archived