Time To Play Darts!

alsoarty

Who wants to play a game of darts?

Here's how it works Mischief Days style!

Each player is allowed to have three "Darts". You can throw them ONE AT A TIME, or ALL AT ONCE! Throw them at a number. If a prize is hidden under that number, then you win that prize!

(Naturally, the first person to get the number wins the associated prize.)

There are 5 total prizes hidden (one number is associated with each prize) in this group of numbers. If you hit the CORRECT NUMBER with one of your darts (just one of them) you win the prize associated with that number! Once that number is played, and won, it can no longer be chosen by another player.

I've made it easier to choose your numbers. Attached a "card" you can print and choose your numbers. first winning number in the thread wins that prize. GOOD LUCK!

Ready? Start throwing your darts!

Well I dont like to be the first to do anything - but here goes! I am going to throw all mine at once 12 - 53 - 27 did I hear a dart hit the floor (I usually do!)

the dart you heard hitting the floor was the dart that got the metal piece at bulls eye and it bounced to the floor. LOL

We have a WINNER! Kate chose 52 wins a paper set of her choice! Kate, please email Angie - hello@scrapgirls.com - with your prize choice and be sure to let her know you won it playing the darts game today.

Congratulations!

Archived