Speeding Bullet Speed Scrap

tiza126

Join Shannon (tinkerbell11) and Theresa (tiza126) tonight at 9:00pm ET in the Chat Room for a speed chat! If you like to get a layout done fast, or are looking for a fun challenge, you need to come. These ladies will have you finishing a layout faster than a speeding bullet!

Hope to see you there!

If you have chat room problems or just need to catch up, we'll be posting the speed tasks in the thread here as they are announced in the chatroom.

When you finish your layout, post it to the Mischief Week 2013 Gallery

Here is my layout: Trains!

I posted mine just in time. Long Airport Wait

Thanks for the speed scrap!

Congratulations Michele!! You snuck your layout in the gallery just in time... and WON THE PRIZE!! You win a COLLECTION!! :party-smiley-048:

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to redeem your prize - make sure you include the name of the chat and the date, along with your choice of prize.

I sort of want to use that jaw-dropping emoticon here, but it doesn't look cheerful enough. laugh.gif

This week has been more lucky than mischievous for me. Although, come to think of it . . . I did stay up later than I might have if I hadn't been trying to finish a speed scrap . . . wink.gif

Thank you! yippee.gif

Congratulations Michele!! You snuck your layout in the gallery just in time... and WON THE PRIZE!! You win a COLLECTION!! party-smiley-048.gif

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to redeem your prize - make sure you include the name of the chat and the date, along with your choice of prize.

Archived