Hello World! ;-)

KimC

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but not new to digital scrapbooking. Back in 2004 to 2006 I was very involved in the quite small digital scrapbooking community. My how it's grown!!! After my son was born in 2006, being a working mom with two babies 17 months apart I had little time for it. Then a lot of crummy stuff happened in my life. Recently I was asked to create a scrapbook for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary and I realized how much I love and missed this hobby!

So I downloaded the latest version of PSE, went to Youtube, watched some tutorials on what's new, and I'm back at it! I wanted a community to connect with so I did my homework on what looked to be the best community... and here I am!

I added a few of my old layouts to the gallery. I love to share because my inspiration comes from viewing others beautiful works!

That's it in a nutshell!

KimC

Welcome to Scrap Girls! You've picked a great time to join...it's Mischief Week! The chats are fun and a great way to meet people. Please join in the games and challenges, too! I can't wait to see more of your layouts!

Hi Kim! Glad your "research" sent you here - I can't agree more about this place. I checked out your layouts - I like your style! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Hi Kim, welcome to Scrap Girls! So glad you decided to get back into digital scrapbooking. Natasha is darling and your layouts are wonderful! Looking forward to seeing more pages in the gallery soon:)

Hi Kim and welcome, you certainly found us at the right time, what with all the fun and mischief going on here, lol

so glad you found us, please feel free to ask as many questions as you need to, there will always be a wonderful someone to help you.

looking forward to seeing you here with us and getting to know you

Thank you everyone! I'm loving all the site has to offer. I did the chat yesterday and won a kit! I picked the Spare Me as we just went bowling last weekend and I have tons of cute pictures of my kids!!!

And I'm really excited, I got a new camera body yesterday. I shoot with a Micro 4/3s. I posted in the photography forum to find out if anyone else does as well. I switched from an dSLR because of the weight. Love it!

Welcome, Kim! And HELLO from a fellow Michigander!! My sons live in GR ...great little town. I hope you find this little purple place we call "home" as welcoming as I did. It is a good place to learn and grow.

Hi, KimC! Welcome ... and glad you're already in the middle of things! Look forward to seeing your LOs in the Gallery (I looked at the ones you posted - they're GREAT!) in the months to come.

Blessings,

Cindy

• 2 months later...

Archived